Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

JamboMac wrote: »
    Can't believe how small santos stadium is 16,000. That probably only covers Neymar.

I've got a 71,000 seater stadium. 14k showed up to our friendly last nite. Yikes.

But, if I can get them playing and winning and bring in some stars of international football, and I FILL the stadium, I'll rake it in? And THEN I'll be able to afford your Neymars, your Bales, your Joe Allens?:confused:

Colemania wrote: »
    Ross Barkley joins the crew. Happy with that one. It'll be interesting to see how the Tadic deal goes. Very close offers.

It's between you and the other fella. My offer's defo gettin the bum rap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Club Brugge have completed the signing of Rolando Aarons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Iago wrote: »
    Ahhh Yeahhh...

G D gets their man! James Rodríguez will join their FC Twente squad from Real Madrid in a swap deal for Luc Castaignos and Kasper Kusk

Watch this space for more intriguing deals :)

Missed out on PERIN & AUBAMEYANG but....

Adrien RABIOT has completed his move to FC Twente from Paris Saint-Germain

Bonfim DANTE has completed his move to FC Twente from Bayern München

Javier MASCHERANO has completed his move to FC Twente from Barcelona

Gianluigi BUFFON has completed his move to FC Twente from Juventus

Miralem PJANIĆ has completed his move to FC Twente from AS Roma

Transfer Message HAH! Get in!!!
    Martin ODEGAARD has completed his move to TSV 1860 München from Stromsgodset IF for £450,000 plus Moritz VOLZ . All other offers were turned down. Ok if honesty is what you want.
    Haven't a Scooby who this fella is. Only found out about him cos this Norwegian nugget on the Liverpool forum I used to frequent blethered on about him a while back. He's only 15 (pretty sure he was 16 last year) but is already like totally gonna be like an Argentinian Messi. So there.
    The TSV Transfer Tide has Turned!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

really shocked by this one as thought I had lost out here for def
    Tommy Cahir unveils their new signing! Juan Iturbe will join their Cardiff City squad from AS Roma for 1,000,000 plus David Marshall

Looks like Corinthians messed up with their finances allowing me grab him
    The undisclosed deal involving Juan ITURBE of AS Roma and Corinthians has collapsed as Corinthians do not have the available funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

First home match against Southend so no idea how many people might turn up, but could probably house the entire population of Southend. 74,000 equals big money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Any thoughts on where Marquinhos is off to? Think I may have missed out there too....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Anderlecht went under the radar bale and Rooney, sneaky sneaky.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

So.....this unexpectedly happened....
    Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG has completed his move to OGC Nice from Dortmund for 2,500,000 plus Darío CVITANICH . All other offers were turned down.

Martín CÁCERES has completed his move to OGC Nice from Juventus in a swap deal for Romain GENEVOIS . All other offers were turned down.

Jérémy MATHIEU has completed his move to OGC Nice from Barcelona in a swap deal for Grégoire PUEL . All other offers were turned down.

Tin JEDVAJ has completed his move to OGC Nice from AS Roma for 2,500,000 plus Xavier PENTECÔTE

Well I knew I was getting Jedvaj but not the rest!

• Advertisement

And here is why I have my cashflow problem......

I'm unopposed for Barkley but if it goes through, I will have no funds left. Then the Tadic deal is also hanging in the balance so if I get lucky with that, who knows which transfer will go through! For the future Barkley may be better but for the moment, I need Tadic more and would be sickened if I won the bidding but it fell through due to lack of funds!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'm unopposed for Barkley but if it goes through, I will have no funds left. Then the Tadic deal is also hanging in the balance so if I get lucky with that, who knows which transfer will go through! For the future Barkley may be better but for the moment, I need Tadic more and would be sickened if I won the bidding but it fell through due to lack of funds!

None of this would have happened if you had just left Auba to me, why put yourself under this kind of stress and pressure :D

Cripes! The plot thickens!

The joys for little budgets :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The joys for little budgets :p

Ah it's good craic. Better than having a 200m budget! Wasn't a fan of it when I was getting no-one but like a bus, they all came at once!

So the only budget options were 10m or 200m? Seems extreme ...

bazarakus wrote: »
    No, 200m was never on the table.

if we went with big teams the budget would have been 45m, medium teams was going to be 10m

Sorry, I wasn't referring to the options for this world. I was just saying in general for gameworlds its better to have a small budget then a massive one. Can't say the same about other aspects in life...... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Lorenzo INSIGNE has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from SSC Napoli for 1,000,000 plus Andy NÁJAR and Luka MILIVOJEVIĆ

Erik DURM has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal for Gohi Bi CYRIAC

Joe HART has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Manchester City in a swap deal for Silvio PROTO and Bram NUYTINCK

Nemanja MATIĆ has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Chelsea for 390,000 plus Dennis PRAET and Nathan KABASELE

Mehdi BENATIA has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Bayern München for 1,680,000 plus Matías SUÁREZ and Olivier DESCHACHT

Gareth BALE has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Real Madrid for 4,430,000 plus Chancel MBEMBA and Steven DEFOUR

Wayne ROONEY has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Manchester United for 620,000 plus Fabrice N'SAKALA and Aleksandar MITROVIĆ

Good start, I'll have a great first 11, the rest of my squad will be of sunday league standard :D

gerp99 wrote: »
    Lorenzo INSIGNE has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from SSC Napoli for 1,000,000 plus Andy NÁJAR and Luka MILIVOJEVIĆ

Erik DURM has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal for Gohi Bi CYRIAC

Joe HART has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Manchester City in a swap deal for Silvio PROTO and Bram NUYTINCK

Nemanja MATIĆ has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Chelsea for 390,000 plus Dennis PRAET and Nathan KABASELE

Mehdi BENATIA has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Bayern München for 1,680,000 plus Matías SUÁREZ and Olivier DESCHACHT

Gareth BALE has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Real Madrid for 4,430,000 plus Chancel MBEMBA and Steven DEFOUR

Wayne ROONEY has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Manchester United for 620,000 plus Fabrice N'SAKALA and Aleksandar MITROVIĆ

Good start, I'll have a great first 11, the rest of my squad will be of sunday league standard :D

Holy faq!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Bale Rooney, Masherano.....I thought i was doing well buying Jack Grealish....:)

Ok so certain of clubs have stolen a march on us by buying estsblished superstars and Wayne Rooney. No probs. Just means we must find new ways to motivate them ...

Ok so certain of clubs have stolen a march on us by buying estsblished superstars and Wayne Rooney. No probs. Just means we must find new ways to motivate them ...

very low blow about poor Wayne ;):D

gerp99 wrote: »
    very low blow about poor Wayne ;):D

Poor is not an adjective I would use on the shrekious one ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

JamboMac wrote: »
    First home match against Southend so no idea how many people might turn up, but could probably house the entire population of Southend. 74,000 equals big money.

Woah! I'll have you know that Southend-on-Sea is the 9th largest town in the UK with a population of 169,000 people :o

I think I've ****ed this game up already. As happy as I am to pick up Sakho & Berahino I've blown all my money and most of my players are still mid-70s rated. Should probably have invested more wisely.

Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Holy crap, that Anderlecht side is going to be incredible!

Beefy78 wrote: »

Barring suspensions, injuries and fatigue ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Cup games are out the window :P

• Advertisement

Woah! I'll have you know that Southend-on-Sea is the 9th largest town in the UK with a population of 169,000 people :o

I think I've ****ed this game up already. As happy as I am to pick up Sakho & Berahino I've blown all my money and most of my players are still mid-70s rated. Should probably have invested more wisely.

Oh well.

Eh you forgot it's where the inhabitants of Albert Square go on their holibobs!

Advertisement