Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jan Oblak this morning landed at Brussels airport ... being as close as he was to Anderlecht's home turf he hailed a cab and made his way towards the coast to join his new team mates ...

Close call that ...he nearly got assaulted by 150 10year old little Anderlecht supporting punks... but then one of their mam's sent a a group text saying it was time to come home, brush their pearlies and hit the bunkbed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

So...15 players in! Really had to outdo myself when it came to scouting for this league! Halilovic and Sandro Ramirez the pick of the bunch. maybe Jordan Rossiter aswell, have high hopes for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Juan QUINTERO has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from FC Porto for 30,000 plus Marcelo GOIANO and Luís SILVA

Balde KEITA has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from SS Lazio for 430,000 plus Pedro SANTOS and Pedro TIBA

M'baye NIANG has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from AC Milan in a swap deal for João PEDRO and Aníbal CAPELA

Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from Dortmund for 810,000 plus Graça JOÃOZINHO and Erik MORENO

Seamus COLEMAN has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from Everton for 1,060,000 plus Juan CARLOS and Felipe PARDO

Ricardo RODRÍGUEZ has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from Wolfsburg for 4,500,000 plus Miguel CUSTÓDIO and Osório ALAN

Corrêa MARQUINHOS has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from Paris Saint-Germain in a swap deal for Rúben MICAEL and Willy BOLY

Sami KHEDIRA has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from Real Madrid for 2,005,000 plus Rafa SILVA and Vincent SASSO

Claudio BRAVO has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from Barcelona in a swap deal for Wanderson BAIANO

About 25 transfers done. The rest were mostly prospects

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I feel so lazy with schurlle being the only buy, but I didn't have the players to px for the player I want.

Few more lads about to join ...
    The offer for Victor MOSES of Chelsea from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

The offer for John GUIDETTI of Manchester City from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

The offer for Adam ARMSTRONG of Newcastle United from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

The offer for Nabil BENTALEB of Tottenham Hotspur from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

Also in a 4 way battle for Adnan Januzaj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Finally managed to land a few players in Zagreb with Pepe Reina, Graziano Pelle, Mario Mandzukic, Gylfi Siggurdson, Juan Jesus, Martin Demichelis and Josep Illic landing in Croatia this morning for pre season training. Hopefully a few more targets to land before first day of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Confirmed deals

Player Pos Club From Age Rat
    BROWNING, Tyias D(RC) Everton 20 75
    MASON, Ryan AM(RLC) Tottenham Hotspur 23 78
    MCNAIR, Patrick D(C) Manchester United 19 76
    PJANIĆ, Miralem M(C),AM(RLC) AS Roma 24 91
    RODRÍGUEZ, James AM(RLC),F(RL) Real Madrid 23 91
    RABIOT, Adrien DM,M(C) Paris Saint-Germain 19 87
    DANTE, Bonfim D(C) Bayern München 31 93
    MASCHERANO, Javier D,DM(C) Barcelona 30 93
    BUFFON, Gianluigi GK Juventus 36 94

Accepted but not yet completed
    Player Pos Age Rat Club From
    FINNBOGASON, Alfred AM(L),F(LC) 25 88 Real Sociedad
    SÍLVIO, Azevedo D(RL),DM,M(R) 27 88 Atlético Madrid
    MONTOYA, Martín D(RL),DM,M(R) 23 88 Barcelona
    CABAYE, Yohan DM,M,AM(C) 28 91 Paris Saint-Germain

Accepted but other bids also accepted
    Player Pos Age Rat Club From
    PIZARRO, Claudio AM,F(C) 36 90 Bayern München
    JANUZAJ, Adnan AM(RLC) 19 87 Manchester United

All in all a productive pre-season so far. Still potentially a couple of more deals to be done mind you :)

Januzaj ... whats the verdict on his potential destination?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Januzaj ... whats the verdict on his potential destination?

Think it's between you and Cardiff tbh...who knows with the game though!

My offer is probably the worst of the four on reflection, maybe I'll sneak it anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

skint. having to find obscure picks. feels odd

happy enough with this shower as my team's spine until I figure out how to make some bucks

MOTTA, Thiago

DROGBA, Didier

TADIC, Dušan

STERLING, Raheem

ODEGAARD, Martin

DE SCIGLIO, Mattia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Juan BERNAT has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Bayern München in a swap deal for Jonas HECTOR and Slawomir PESZKO

Arda TURAN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Marcel RISSE and Kevin WIMMER

Edin DŽEKO has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Manchester City for 460,000 plus Kevin VOGT and Adam MATUSZCZYK

Borges WILLIAN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Chelsea in a swap deal for Yuya OSAKO and Dominic MAROH

José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from SSC Napoli for 1,000,000 plus Mišo BRECKO and Bård FINNE

Ivan RAKITIĆ has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Barcelona for 1,000,000 plus Patrick HELMES and Dušan ŠVENTO

First batch in. Few more to finish my starting line up.
    As for the cups, i think i'll be better off giving the opposition a bye to the next round lol.

tonic wine wrote: »
    Juan BERNAT has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Bayern München in a swap deal for Jonas HECTOR and Slawomir PESZKO

Arda TURAN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Marcel RISSE and Kevin WIMMER

Edin DŽEKO has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Manchester City for 460,000 plus Kevin VOGT and Adam MATUSZCZYK

Borges WILLIAN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Chelsea in a swap deal for Yuya OSAKO and Dominic MAROH

José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from SSC Napoli for 1,000,000 plus Mišo BRECKO and Bård FINNE

Ivan RAKITIĆ has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Barcelona for 1,000,000 plus Patrick HELMES and Dušan ŠVENTO

First batch in. Few more to finish my starting line up.
    As for the cups, i think i'll be better off giving the opposition a bye to the next round lol.

I think the cups will be secondary competitions for everyone with whoever has the best second string winning them. Def won't be me. My second string will have an average of about 75

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

I think the cups will be secondary competitions for everyone with whoever has the best second string winning them. Def won't be me. My second string will have an average of about 75

Mine will probably be 70!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

tonic wine wrote: »
    Mine will probably be 70!

I'll be lucky to have a second string

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

My policy of only bringing in youth should lead to an interesting season judging by some of the players others have got in...Going to bring in one 90+ to bolster the confidence:)

But if everyone's second strings are 70-75 rated then we'll all have an equal chance in the cup and the shield, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

gerp99 wrote: »
    I'll be lucky to have a second string

This will also be my issue for the first season I reckon... Should have a strong spine in my team, which was the plan, with hopes to fill it out over the next season or two! I think cash might be a bit more useful in this GW than I have experienced in others.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Just checked and I've gone from the highest average rating at 86 to joint lowest in div1 at 83:eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Just checked and I've gone from the highest average rating at 86 to joint lowest in div1 at 83:eek::pac:

Don't worry, not much happening at Blackburn!

I am blaming Venky's.

Victor Moses and John Guidetti deals have completed.

I went with a policy of good young players and good prospects ...

So far:

BENEDIČIČ, Zan | M,AM(C) | 19 | 75
    ĆORIĆ, Ante | M,AM(C) | 17 | 76
    AARONS, Rolando | AM,F(RL) | 18 | 76
    PEREIRA, Andreas | AM(C) | 18 | 76
    COMAN, Kingsley | AM(RLC) | 18 | 77
    RIEDEWALD, Jairo | D(LC),DM(C) | 18 | 78
    GUIDETTI, John | F(C) | 22 | 85
    CHAMBERS, Calum | D(RC),DM(C) | 19 | 85
    OBLAK, Jan | GK | 21 | 87
    HAZARD, Thorgan | AM(RLC),F(RL) | 21 | 87
    MOSES, Victor | AM(RL),F(RLC) | 23 | 88
    GINTER, Matthias | D,DM(C) | 20 | 88

• Advertisement

Gary MEDEL has completed his move to Sporting de Braga from Internazionale for 250,000 plus Sousa MAURO and Luíz CARLOS . All other offers were turned down.

Decent signing. rated 89 and only valued @ 5M

The offer for Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ of Manchester United from Sporting de Braga has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised nobody picked him up. United player on loan @ Zagreb. 13 goals in 11 games

delighted with this lad ...

The offer for Marc BARTRA of Barcelona from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

Chambers and Bartra :)

The offer for Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ of Manchester United from Sporting de Braga has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised nobody picked him up. United player on loan @ Zagreb. 13 goals in 11 games

You can thank me for that. I had him and cancelled his loan by mistake :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Rekik
    Martins-Indi
    L Gustavo

All joining the Santos revolution!!! Not Brazilian I know but quality CBs are tough to find

Rekik
    Martins-Indi
    L Gustavo

All joining the Santos revolution!!! Not Brazilian I know but quality CBs are tough to find

Except Gustavo IS Brazilian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Two more teenagers on the way in tonight, that's all my cash spent!

wish they'd hurry the Januzaj descision ... my next deals depend on whether i get him or not

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

So....I may have not known that you could buy from externals (I forgot this was different from the Copa and Boards leagues) so blew half my budget on a not very good player thinking it was the best I could get and now I dont have enough money to buy any more and only 21 players so cant trade 2 against a new one either :pac:

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    wish they'd hurry the Januzaj descision ... my next deals depend on whether i get him or not

Adnan JANUZAJ has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Manchester United for 2,000,000 plus Jimmy DE JONGHE and Víctor VÁZQUEZ . All other offers were turned down.:D:D:D

Adam ARMSTRONG has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Newcastle United for 360,000

Nabil BENTALEB has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Tottenham Hotspur in a swap deal for Waldemar SOBOTA

Advertisement