Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Yay a win so I stand a chance tomorrow when it kicks off.

James Mcconville steered River Plate to victory against AFC Bournemouth.
    River Plate beat AFC Bournemouth 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Barovero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Maidana was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Accrington Stanley to victory against Dusseldorf.
    Accrington Stanley beat Dusseldorf 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Delač had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Joyce was on the scoresheet for his side.

Who needs 80+ rated players anyway?! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

now just need to do it tomorrow, when its for real

Michel Preud'Homme steered Club Brugge KV to victory against Nottingham Forest.
    Club Brugge KV beat Nottingham Forest 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Moses scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    De Bock was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Whats everyones strongest starting XI? Mine is 88 with an average age of 27.

86 with age 27.:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'll get back to you tomorrow! :D;)

86 but avg age 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

78, average age 18!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

90 average age 28

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

88 and 24 but both should be going up later today hopefully

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

78 and 22

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

21/81...

I'd expect that to change, L Gustavo coming in and planning on selling some lower rated youths too

21/81...

I'd expect that to change, L Gustavo coming in and planning on selling some lower rated youths too

oh, are people giving squad stats ...

my 86@21yrs was my starting 11.
    squad is 81@20yrs

Lads,

Are people considering taking a National side in this GW?

I had first pick when setting up the GW, so took Belgium (Surprise!)

Marc BARTRA has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Barcelona in a swap deal for Óscar DUARTE and Birger VERSTRAETE :cool:

Transfer MessageRiechedly BAZOER has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Ajax in a swap deal for Zinho GANO and Sven DHOEST

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

The offer for Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN of Dortmund from Sporting de Braga has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Borat.jpg

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Lads,

Are people considering taking a National side in this GW?

I had first pick when setting up the GW, so took Belgium (Surprise!)

Willow Murphy has become the new Brazil manager.
    Brazil are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

:D:D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Griezmann up next :)

Nathan Ake, Reece James and De Sanctis on their way also. Almost broke now but have a few players to use in exchange deals still

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Got raped 7-2 by that Anderlecht team.

Also lol at people bemoaning their 75 rated second string team. That'll be my first team!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The offer for Diego LÓPEZ of AC Milan from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only my third signing - hopefully more to follow in the Poirot/Clough revolution - did I mention that Nigel is my assistant?

• Advertisement

Looks like i'll be landing Immobile :D

The offer for Diego LÓPEZ of AC Milan from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only my third signing - hopefully more to follow in the Poirot/Clough revolution - did I mention that Nigel is my assistant?

The mastermind of Southend United's 1-0 victory over Manchester United, Steve Tilson, is my assistant, and will continue to join me for every commute between Argentina, England, Netherlands, Ireland, and Portugal!

He get's the weekend off during international breaks though. We can't be overworking him now can we?!! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

LUKAKU and TRAORE look to be done deals, which should conclude transfer business at Palermo. Add them to the deals done already and I'm quite happy with the purchases made. The squad size has been massively reduced, I've shipped out 20 players and brought in 12. The cups this season will be hugely disrespected by me!

DIGNE
    DE GEA
    RAMSEY
    GERSBACH
    BENZIA
    BERISHA
    MANGALA
    MEYER
    BAKKALI
    VARANE

Wilberto wrote: »
    The mastermind of Southend United's 1-0 victory over Manchester United, Steve Tilson, is my assistant, and will continue to join me for every commute between Argentina, England, Netherlands, Ireland, and Portugal!

He get's the weekend off during international breaks though. We can't be overworking him now can we?!! :D :pac:

At Club Brugge the desiscion was made to add former players Jan Ceulemans, Daniel Amokachi and Paul Okon to th Coaching staff with Jean-Pierre Papin returning to the club t take the Assistent manager role.

At river we offer maradona as assistant coach and your weight in cocaine to the top scorer, which has prompted maradona to contemplate his return;).

First comptitive matches tonight.

Good luck to everyone, especially those facing THAT Anderlecht team.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Anyone want to loan a young goalkeeper to Palermo, used all mine to fund transfer deals :D. Only have De Gea on the books now and need a sub/cup keeper!

Yes I would like to welcome Southend to beautiful sunny Argentina, after this match we are re-claiming the Falklands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Some scary squads out there already. Gonna be tricky to get out of Divvy2.

• Advertisement

bazarakus wrote: »
    Some scary squads out there already. Gonna be tricky to get out of Divvy2.

I hear you, don't know whether to panic buy or wait for the players I want, I'm basically hoping everybody else goes bankrupt:p.

Advertisement