Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Sergi ROBERTO has completed his move to Derby County from Barcelona for 1,000,000 plus Jake BUXTON . All other offers were turned down.

I'm delighted with the signing - but surprised that my bid won

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Hart
    Durm
    Benatia
    Vanden Borre
    Bale
    Rooney
    Matic
    Raul Garcia
    Krychowiak
    Insigne
    Adrian Ramos

First XI basically sorted, a good few unfit for tonights game though! Really enjoying this GW so far! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Pretty disgusted most of my new faces are unfit for tonight, May as well just take the hit tonight and build from there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Immobile arrived at Club Brugge just in time for tonights game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

tonic wine wrote: »
    Juan BERNAT has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Bayern München in a swap deal for Jonas HECTOR and Slawomir PESZKO

Arda TURAN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Marcel RISSE and Kevin WIMMER

Edin DŽEKO has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Manchester City for 460,000 plus Kevin VOGT and Adam MATUSZCZYK

Borges WILLIAN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Chelsea in a swap deal for Yuya OSAKO and Dominic MAROH

José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from SSC Napoli for 1,000,000 plus Mišo BRECKO and Bård FINNE

Ivan RAKITIĆ has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Barcelona for 1,000,000 plus Patrick HELMES and Dušan ŠVENTO

First batch in. Few more to finish my starting line up.
    As for the cups, i think i'll be better off giving the opposition a bye to the next round lol.

Torres JUANFRAN has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Atlético Madrid for 1,240,000 plus Mergim MAVRAJ and Román GOLOBART

Andrea BARZAGLI has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Juventus for 480,000 plus Pawel OLKOWSKI and Daniel HALFAR

Reges FERNANDO has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Manchester City in a swap deal for Yannick GERHARDT and Matthias LEHMANN

Iker CASILLAS has completed his move to 1. FC Köln from Real Madrid for 2,130,000 plus Timo HORN and Bruno NASCIMENTO

That's my starting 11 completed. Average rating 91 Average age 27.
    Two more in the pipeline and that will conclude all transfer activity until their bans are up. Then, repeat :D
    Roll on 18th Jan, the league is just passing time until then :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Good luck to all tonight some teams have been built, the rest of us will have to play catchup. Nearly there.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

JamboMac wrote: »
    Good luck to all tonight some teams have been built, the rest of us will have to play catchup. Nearly there.:)

I am nowhere near catching up, shocking goings on at Ewood Park,

A sharp fall to Division 2 is on the cards I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

JamboMac wrote: »

I am a long way from "there". Reckon will take at least two seasons before I can compete.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'll still be playing several Accrington Stanley players for tonight's game!! :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Looking forward to first game tonight but bit disappointed that not all of my signings are fit. Mandzukic, Debuchy and Florenzi all will have to wait to make their debuts. Will be happy with a draw tonight to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Log in at 19:50 - delighted to see that Diego Lopez transfer has gone through

Go to put him in the team ASAP - only 67% fit

I hate this game!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Immobile arrived at Club Brugge just in time for tonights game

Michel Preud'Homme steered Club Brugge KV to victory against Grêmio.
    Club Brugge KV beat Grêmio 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Immobile scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Silva was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

4-2 away win at Corinthians. Jesus getting two with Siggi and Thiago getting one each. Downside was that Pelle was shown a straight red on his debut and is now suspended for 3 games leaving Mandzukic to do it alone for the next 3 games. Have to see can I buy a cheap CF to cover

THAT Anderlecht team seem to need some more time to gel :eek:

Very surprised to win,

Fulham 0-2 Blackburn

One win towards survival!

Time to try get some players in now before the next match.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Poor start , feel it's going to be a long season already.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Real Betis outclassed FC St.
    Pauli and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    N\'diaye scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Castro was also on the scoresheet for his side

Obviously not the hardest of opponents for my lacking side but happy all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Battered 4-0 at Leicester,that isn't surprising..What is surprising is Matthew Upson got MOTM...The shame!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Accrington Stanley against US Palermo.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Accrington Stanley and US Palermo in their Division 2 fixture.
    Proctor and Feruz were amongst the goalscorers.

A point away from home is always a good result! :D:D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Congrats to southend.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a River Plate defeat to Southend United.
    River Plate slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Southend United in their Division 2 fixture.
    Schürrle had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Mike Litiris steered Sporting de Braga to victory against Munich.
    Sporting de Braga beat Munich 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Bravo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Bruma and Blaszczykowski were amongst the goalscorers.

My front 3 had an average rating of about 85 so was bricking it I wouldn't score

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir was unable to prevent a Cardiff City defeat to Boca Juniors.
    Cardiff City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Boca Juniors in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ecuele Manga and Guerra were amongst the goalscorers.

Arghh not a good start to the season, thankfully have a few more signings in the pipeline..

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

tommycahir wrote: »
    Tommy Cahir was unable to prevent a Cardiff City defeat to Boca Juniors.
    Cardiff City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Boca Juniors in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ecuele Manga and Guerra were amongst the goalscorers.

Arghh not a good start to the season, thankfully have a few more signings in the pipeline..

hard luck mate, very close game, only my 2nd ever opening day win in any boards related league ( the other was in the nations keague but lets not go there!)

We will be stronger when we meet again!

Real Betis outclassed FC St.
    Pauli and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    N\'diaye scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Castro was also on the scoresheet for his side

Obviously not the hardest of opponents for my lacking side but happy all the same

That cut deep man!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

That cut deep man!

Haha sorry man but Im not looking forward to the 11 new 90+ teams :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

has anyone had any bids from External yet?? It's the waiting that kills me.

Chariman asking when we will be able to afford a Page 1 player ... I honestly don't have an answer for him

One day!

bazarakus wrote: »

Chariman asking when we will be able to afford a Page 1 player ... I honestly don't have an answer for him

One day!

Not a peep for me yet.

At least I have signed one decent player though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

1. Sign loads of star performers

2. Lose 3-0 despite having an average defender rating of 91

3. Go bankrupt after paying too much for over rated prima donnas

4. ???

5. :(

• Advertisement

bazarakus wrote: »

One day!

Got sick of waiting on externals to start bidding to I rejigged my transfer activity ...

Eg, I need an MC but the players I have avail to sell wont cover that position from a value point of view, so I'm using my LB to fund a MC, and the other players should fund a LB

Advertisement