Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Dennis AOGO has completed his move to River Plate from FC Schalke 04 for 400,000 plus Leonel VANGIONI . All other offers were turned down.

When asked why he chose River as his destination he pointed at the women in the gold bikini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

TheGunns wrote: »
    KRAMER, Christoph
    MUSTAFI, Shkodran
    STARK, Niklas
    DIER, Eric
    OCAMPOS, Lucas
    RÜDIGER, Antonio
    WARD-PROWSE, James
    DAVIES, Ben
    SAÚL, Ñíguez
    GORETZKA, Leon
    ALCÁCER, Paco
    HÖJBJERG, Pierre
    WERNER, Timo
    MARTIAL, Anthony
    SCUFFET, Simone
    EL HADDADI, Munir
    ALLI, Dele

My haul so far. Probably not the highest rated but lots of room to grow and hopefully some risers in there! Really good to see the various different strategies managers have in this league, don't think I've seen something like it before

Well done man, really wanted the bolded but once you put in a bid i knew i was done for!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

When I bought Song he was worth about 8m I think, hes over 14m now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

When I bought Song he was worth about 8m I think, hes over 14m now :pac:

Oh, ive that on players i signed too....players i had at the club to start with on the other hand :(

But does this not mean the more we buy from other teams their top players become more expensive, so then we need to save more money for what we want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

No

Yes

bazarakus wrote: »
    No

I'm sure you'll notice external players prices rise as let's say he's 95 and the rest of the team are in their 80's.

Seems to take ages to get a response on a transfer even though its probably not :o

First home game up Thursday. Should be a few casquillion in the auld transfer kitty after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I had the opposite happen once though as I had no other cbs; Mancienne and Wilson were worth 7m each :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I bought a 15 year old who I never heard of before playing for America De Natal (Whoever they are!).

Anyway, the trip from South America must have been ridiculously long and slow as he's now 29! :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    I bought a 15 year old who I never heard of before playing for America De Natal (Whoever they are!).

Anyway, the trip from South America must have been ridiculously long and slow as he's now 29! :pac:

is this one of those "when we left the bar she was a woman" - stories?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    is this one of those "when we left the bar she was a woman" - stories?

I was so happy and all to have bagged a 15 year old..

..no, wait a minute, that came out wrong...

:pac: :D

I've put out some requests for friendly matches ... If anyone doesnt fancy friendlies just cancel the request and I'll invite teams I couldnt get to ...

I've put out some requests for friendly matches ... If anyone doesnt fancy friendlies just cancel the request and I'll invite teams I couldnt get to ...

I had to accept. I just couldn't resist the chance to beat you with Accrington Stanley, seeing as I've done so with every other team! :D :P :P

Accepted, and tried to get one for this Saturday with you but you were busy :(

You never make time for me anymore :( :pac:

Accepted, and tried to get one for this Saturday with you but you were busy :(

You never make time for me anymore :( :pac:

I just invited a team for each available slot ... running though the list alphabetically but I'm sure A.Stanley or some other one of the lads will induldge ya on saturday

I just invited a team for each available slot ... running though the list alphabetically but I'm sure A.Stanley or some other one of the lads will induldge ya on saturday

Yikes. Well ... this is awkward ...

Bad time to mention we're playing on Valentines Day?

kept that date especially for you ;)

Baz & GT sitting in a tree........

:pac:

• Advertisement

Atsu has decided hes had enough of Jose's antics at Chelsea and is expected to finalise a deal to Club Brugge in the next 24hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Still waiting to get some more new players in,2 in so far. Might be lucky to stay in Div 1 this season.

bazarakus wrote: »
    Yikes. Well ... this is awkward ...

Bad time to mention we're playing on Valentines Day?

Its ok my original love of FC Koln are sorting me out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

With Llorente coming in i finally got my starting 11 above 90 :D

Average Rating Average Age Average Value
    90 26 10.4M

I think I'm at 88 with an age of 22 for my first 11

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

My starting XI is avg rating 89, age 27, value 8.4m

Overall squad is avg rating 83, age 22

Eduardo Vargas (88) is on his way so will replace Eysseric (87) and see Malanda (86) retain his place in DMC due to no competition :P

Out of interest, how many players rated over 80 have you held on to, i.e. not sold or traded?

Mine are as follows:
    Eysseric (87) 21 yr old
    Mendy (86) 22 yr old
    Bosetti (84) 21 yr old
    Amavi (82) 20 yr old
    Maupay (82) 18 yr old
    Plea (82) 21 yr old

The only ones I've vaguely heard of as prospects are Mendy and Maupay. Anyone decent from the rest?

Whats the longest someone has had to wait for unmanaged club to get back to them on a transfer roughly?

Transfer MessageSantos RAMIRES has completed his move to River Plate from Chelsea for 720,000 plus Leonardo PONZIO and Ariel ROJAS

Chelsea will have no decent players soon.

Atsu has decided hes had enough of Jose's antics at Chelsea and is expected to finalise a deal to Club Brugge in the next 24hrs

The contract negotiations with Atsu where short and productive, he has now put pen to paper on an deal of undisclosed lenght.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Whats the longest someone has had to wait for unmanaged club to get back to them on a transfer roughly?

It usually takes about 20-24 hours for me

Advertisement