Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    A draw against Nice, didn't deserve it but delighted with it! An i made a massive 250 grand in gate receipts!

I'm on - 113k now after that. And ya i saw all the shots I had!! Well played anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

2 Wins from 2 ...

Michel Preud'Homme steered Club Brugge KV to victory against Fortuna Düsseldorf.
    Club Brugge KV beat Fortuna Düsseldorf 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Januzaj scored the winner for Club Brugge KV and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

And it looks like after 1 Home and 1 Away game that I'm up 4/500k .... Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir steered Cardiff City to victory against RSC Anderlecht.
    Cardiff City beat RSC Anderlecht 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Adrián scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Farfán was also on the scoresheet for his side.

All going good so far, surprised by this win, if any of my 1st team get injured though I'm fecked...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

This game is mental. Just beat Braga 3-1 at Roots Hall. Average rating 80 vs average rating 90.

4th in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg earned a draw with Boca Juniors against 1.
    FC Köln.
    The match ended 3 - 3 between Boca Juniors and 1.
    FC Köln in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Schneiderlin, Chantôme and Khalifa were amongst the goalscorers.

Am pleased with that result, was up against a far stronger team. On the down side im now -189K in debt.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

3-0 win against Watford. Top of D2 on goal difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Motion to change the name of the thread to someting more snappy and easy to remember.

I propose

The BCHDIOAWCWNI League

It's snappy!

Those in favour say "Aye!"

bazarakus wrote: »
    Motion to change the name of the thread to someting more snappy and easy to remember.

I propose

The BCHDIOAWCWNI League

It's snappy!

Those in favour say "Aye!"

I'm Veto-ing the motion! :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'm Veto-ing the motion! :D

Disappointing. Very un-BCHDIOAWCWNI behaviour that.

I object!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Because I went to -113k after the last game all 7 of my transfers were cancelled even though none involve cash :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Because I went to -113k after the last game all 7 of my transfers were cancelled even though none involve cash :mad:

Hard luck, I should see number 4 come in, but he won't be fit enough to play in Germany tomorrow.

I've one more coming in .. a young Brazilian DLC

Am I literally waiting til the next home game to get funds in? or waiting for a transfer bid for a player?
    Dont suppose you get gate receipts from Friendlies do ya?

Tink I made a few bob from my first home game (because a hardcore 14k showed up at our 71k seater stadium). Need to get some points. Reckon we'll manage relegation if this goes on.

I know we can't. But still.

My new DL

Matheus DÓRIA has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Olympique Marseillefor 5,745,000 plus Menegazzo FERNANDO and José IZQUIERDO

New CB but won't be fit for tomorrow.

Stefan DE VRIJ has completed his move to River Plate from SS Lazio for 2,520,000 plus Jonathan MAIDANA and Martín AGUIRRE

Ya you can't trade in deficit. Dumb rule.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Yeah baby! My first choice eleven now has an average age of 19! :D

They also have an average rating of 79, but lets ignore that part, shall we? :pac:

ok ... Blackburn ... I dont like you anymore :p

Michel Preud'Homme was unable to prevent a Club Brugge KV defeat to Blackburn Rovers.
    Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Blackburn Rovers in their Division 1 fixture.
    Hazard was on the scoresheet for his side.

Tee-hee

Real Betis beat Dinamo Zagreb 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Molina was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Chuli and N\'diaye were also amongst the goalscorers.

My almost original team is playing so well I kinda feel bad Im ousting almost all of them :o

• Advertisement

The trip germany did not go well.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a River Plate defeat to TSV 1860 München.
    River Plate slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to TSV 1860 München in their Division 2 fixture.
    Aogo scored the only goal for River Plate and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Tee-hee

Real Betis beat Dinamo Zagreb 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Molina was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Chuli and N\'diaye were also amongst the goalscorers.

My almost original team is playing so well I kinda feel bad Im ousting almost all of them :o

Well done. I have brought in a lot of supposedly good players but that was some spanking. Few of them will find themselves on a plane out of Croatia in January

Scored goals, won points, rocketing up the table.

In other news have one fit central defender. Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

OGC Nice outclassed Accrington Stanley and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Aubameyang scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Afellay and Griezmann were also amongst the goalscorers.

Just about! Also, i've -357k now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Another point...lol

One win in a row ... title odds slashed!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Colemania wrote: »
    Just about! Also, i've -357k now....

That was never a penalty 5 minutes from time! :P :pac:!

Record crowd watches Boca Juniors. 48,495 fans turned out to watch Boca Juniors against RSC Anderlecht breaking the previous home record attendance.

A 1-1 draw but the best news is made a €1.1m profit this week! Im out of debt:cool:

We broke our record attendance as well:
    Record crowd watches Accrington Stanley. 5,042 fans turned out to watch Accrington Stanley against OGC Nice breaking the previous home record attendance.

:pac: :D :pac:

• Advertisement

how much does 5042 people bring in???

Advertisement