Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I can live with that

The deal involving Luis SUÁREZ has collapsed as the player refuses to sign for TSV 1860 München.

Didn't tink it was possible for the buck-toothed boxer eared CNUT to break my heart TWICE in on year!

rassafrassafrassa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

bazarakus wrote: »
    The deal involving Luis SUÁREZ has collapsed as the player refuses to sign for TSV 1860 München.

Didn't tink it was possible for the buck-toothed boxer eared CNUT to break my heart TWICE in on year!

rassafrassafrassa

You and your first world problems.;)

JamboMac wrote: »
    You and your first world problems.;)

"First World"? "Problems"? "You"?

We are the third world team of this league! We are the ploders, the plucky underdogs, the sunday league team, the ones who pick ourselves up and dust ourselves down. We thought we had come to an agreement with the nippy one's reprezentatives but ... alas

Anyway, have bid again and threw an extra grand on top to sweeten the deal

Once bitten ... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

You think that's bad? I couldn't even sign the veteran, 90 rated Claudio Pizarro because he didn't want to sign for poor old Accrington. Does he not know the history of this fantastic club? :P :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

rassafrassafrassa

That must have been devastating! I was thinking to myself this was the best transfer in the league yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Wilberto wrote: »
    You think that's bad? I couldn't even sign the veteran, 90 rated Claudio Pizarro because he didn't want to sign for poor old Accrington. Does he not know the history of this fantastic club? :P :pac:

Grainy footage has emerged of him post training at an impromptu meeting with his agent . . .

That must have been devastating! I was thinking to myself this was the best transfer in the league yet!

Ah Jimmy, me heart is broken! :(

What happens if you bid for two players but you only have the cash for one of them? One bid will go thru and the other will be stopped due to the auld lack of funds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

What happens if you bid for two players but you only have the cash for one of them? One bid will go thru and the other will be stopped due to the auld lack of funds?

Any transfers for players beginning with the letter M or S get automatically rejected and your club may face a transfer ban until the end of the current transfer window.

*the above may not be true

• Advertisement

tonic wine wrote: »
    Any transfers for players beginning with the letter M or S get automatically rejected and your club may face a transfer ban until the end of the current transfer window.

*the above may not be true

Assassins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Btw, there is only 30k in the difference between our bids for manquillo.
    Your ahead, but I'd still bet on landing him. I've a habit of losing bets though. I like to play against the odds.

Köln is nicer than Munchen in my opinion ...

Fair enough.

But Luis ... turned down a second time ... there's only so much one club can take!

Arturo VIDAL has completed his move to TSV 1860 München from Juventus for £26,821,000
    Share Story
    Publish Story to Facebook

Hahahahahaha! In your face Luis!

Arturo VIDAL has completed his move to TSV 1860 München from Juventus for £26,821,000
    Share Story
    Publish Story to Facebook

Hahahahahaha! In your face Luis!

Underdogs my Swiss.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Underdogs my Swiss.

One in the eye for the little guy!

Showing that Divvy2's plucky underdogs CAN compete with the big guys!

Very quiet out there? Lots folk getting in the correct head space for tomorrow's round of matches ...
    I'm on the piss in Derby with the squad. None of this no sex and pasta bolx. Tomorrow return to Pride Park for the first time since I workd there in '99. Funny where destiny takes ya

A draw and Ramires is out of the next game.

James Mcconville earned a draw with River Plate against FC Twente.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between River Plate and FC Twente in their Division 2 fixture.
    Aogo was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Play all my star signings, lose 3-2 to Koln :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I've lost every single game so far- including friendlies - and now it's looking like I may have to sack myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

1st defeat of the season for boca, 1-0 away to santos :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

To make the international bit interesting I have just quit Germany and picked the worst team available.............. Malta!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I've taken the team I've managed to do pretty sh!t with in every other GW i've picked them in ... Belguim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir earned a draw with Cardiff City against Corinthians.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Cardiff City and Corinthians in their Division 1 fixture.
    Navas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Adrián and Martínez were amongst the goalscorers.

Pretty middling form so far but hoping for better soon once my "stars" all gel!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Happy with my formation change :D

Mike Litiris steered Sporting de Braga to victory against AFC Wimbledon.
    Sporting de Braga hammered AFC Wimbledon 6 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Aquilani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Llorente and Gündoğan were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

2-0 loss to Pauli...

No mercy on league owners:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Happy with my formation change :D

Mike Litiris steered Sporting de Braga to victory against AFC Wimbledon.
    Sporting de Braga hammered AFC Wimbledon 6 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Aquilani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Llorente and Gündoğan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Wouldn't be gloating if i were you...Conceding a goal against me??....The shame!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Needed that win tonight

• Advertisement

Diego simeone kid will make his debut in the cup match.

Advertisement