Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Big game for Die Löwen tonite, away to League Heavyweights FC Twente. I fear the end of the road for our outstanding run of 10/12 may be about to arrive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

bazarakus wrote: »
    Big game for Die Löwen tonite, away to League Heavyweights FC Twente. I fear the end of the road for our outstanding run of 10/12 may be about to arrive.

Are these Boys II Men references here to stay with is for the duration of the entire league?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Wilberto wrote: »
    Are these Boys II Men references here to stay with is for the duration of the entire league?

That's me telt.

Color Me Disappointed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

bazarakus wrote: »
    That's me telt.

Color Me Disappointed

Well, to be fair, I didn't say stop.

:D :pac: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Have had to put out the kids tonight due to my slip up in not resting my 1st string in the cup against Brugge, I reckon Senad Kolasinac is lucky he hasn't lost a leg his fitness is so low. When I say kids, I mean it, nearly all 75 rated :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

This fitness thing is wrecking my head, low 80's for some, not going to risk them or I'd imagine they will be worse for the next game.

Expecting a defeat tonight as my reserves are not up to scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

3-1 loss against koln

As league owner i feel a responsibility to gift people points :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

José Mourinho earned a draw with Fortuna Düsseldorf against Dinamo Zagreb.
    The match ended 3 - 3 between Fortuna Düsseldorf and Dinamo Zagreb in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Rode, Baptistão and Bebou were amongst the goalscorers.

Jesus :eek: Fair play to the kiddies!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

This whole schedule is a bollocks! Another 3 games in 3days!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir steered Cardiff City to victory against Fulham.
    Cardiff City outclassed Fulham and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lichtsteiner scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Farfán was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that as it breaks my run of 3 draws and takes me up to 3rd!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Lads please see my post on the Boards.ie league thread. GT thanks for having me but I'm jacking in Soccer Manager for the moment for a few reasons. I might return in the future but for now it's farewell! Thanks for having me!

Lads please see my post on the Boards.ie league thread. GT thanks for having me but I'm jacking in Soccer Manager for the moment for a few reasons. I might return in the future but for now it's farewell! Thanks for having me!

Thanks JRS! A good competitor, make sure to look us up then the itch returns!

Manager numbers have been restored to maximum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Bring on de braga.

River Plate beat FC St.
    Pauli 1 - 0 in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 fixture.
    Barovero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Vila was on the scoresheet for his side.

Good to see my Newcastle kids getting a few goals :)

Michel Preud'Homme steered Club Brugge KV to victory against Leicester City.
    Club Brugge KV outclassed Leicester City and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 encounter.
    Aarons scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Armstrong and Benedičič were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Forgot about the cup game tonight. That's 3 points lost on Thursday then. :mad:

through to the next round with the complete 2nd string team which surprised me as TSV had a 1st team out with 91,92 and 94 players!

Tommy Cahir steered Cardiff City to victory against TSV 1860 München.
    Cardiff City beat TSV 1860 München 2 - 0 in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 fixture.
    Cala scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Fábio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Michel Preud'Homme earned a draw with Club Brugge KV against Cardiff City.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Club Brugge KV and Cardiff City in their Division 1 fixture.
    Immobile was on the scoresheet for his side.

Tommy Cahir earned a draw with Cardiff City against Club Brugge KV.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Cardiff City and Club Brugge KV in their Division 1 fixture.
    Farfán scored the only goal for Cardiff City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

That's 4 draws in 5 matches for me now and leaves me 4 from the top...

Also noticed I lost 200k on that match, :(

• Advertisement

tommycahir wrote: »
    Also noticed I lost 200k on that match, :(

It expensive to come to Brugge :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Can't buy a result with Bournemouth at the moment..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

tonic wine wrote: »
    Forgot about the cup game tonight. That's 3 points lost on Thursday then. :mad:

Tonic Wine steered FC Köln to victory against fierce rivals Fortuna Düsseldorf in the Rhein Derby.
    FC Köln beat Fortuna Düsseldorf 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Thiel and Lingard were amongst the goalscorers.

wasn't expecting that result having to put out my cup team for the game :cool:

oh well ...

Certified Cable Tie Technician was unable to prevent a Club Brugge KV defeat to Boca Juniors.
    Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Boca Juniors in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

The Betis train is in motion!...for now.

Guys,

Fortuna Düsseldorf are available, spread the news

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

4 risers today from the original Nice team that I kept. Niiiiice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I wasn't able to change my team yesterday as I forgot to before I went away,

Thankfully they put my new signing in,

However i lost, but still remain a win above the relegation zone!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

am fully expecting to be thumped tonight in the cup - up against the top team and I have lots of unfit players...... so il say congrats now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

am fully expecting to be thumped tonight in the cup - up against the top team and I have lots of unfit players...... so il say congrats now!

Mind games eh.

Advertisement