Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

JamboMac wrote: »
    Must be a tradition in every household, Turkey curry that is.

Merry Christmas all.

Found out today we're looking at turkey and ham Vol au Vents :mad:

I could almost taste the curry!

On another note ....

MUM, FROM NOW ON, CALL ME MOURINHO, I'M UNBEATEN FOR 3 LEAGUE GAMES ... I AM THE SPECIAL ONE! :p

Club Brugge KV outclassed Fulham and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ginter and Herrera were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Found out today we're looking at turkey and ham Vol au Vents :mad:

I could almost taste the curry!

What are vol au vents. I've heard of them but never witnessed one first hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

It's the Christmas miracle St Paulie won a game!

Battle of the flatland ....

THAT LOT won :(

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against RSC Anderlecht in their Division 1 fixture.
    Moses was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Battle of the flatland ....

THAT LOT won :(

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against RSC Anderlecht in their Division 1 fixture.
    Moses was on the scoresheet for his side.

Ive won my last 5, couldn't buy a win before that! Unlucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Three wins from three with Southend now and looking well-set in the Play-Offs.

Although randomly our kit has changed from blue to some orange and black striped thing. Urgh.

They were messing wth the site yesterday I'd say ... kept getting logged out.

Hope I can squeeze through in the cup, coz I don't see promotion on the cards this season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Three wins from three with Southend now and looking well-set in the Play-Offs.

Although randomly our kit has changed from blue to some orange and black striped thing. Urgh.

That would be the influence of Phil Brown. He's turning us into Hull City part deux.

Not that I'm too bothered if it means we'll be playing in the Premier League in several seasons! :D :pac:

• Advertisement

It is the away kit we played in last season. Just seems weird that they'd bring it in now instead of the dark blue home kit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Beefy78 wrote: »
    It is the away kit we played in last season. Just seems weird that they'd bring it in now instead of the dark blue home kit.

I know yeah! When I saw it first I was like "Not only is it the away jersey, but it's not even this season's away jersey!"

Only scraped through but well happy.

River Plate beat Nottingham Forest 4 - 1 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Quarter Final fixture.
    Kranevitter was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Second string doing brilliantly for me at Zagreb with a 1-0 win for me against Gremio in 1/4 final tonight. Weird but my second string seem to be better than my first team

Happy with this signing, team is finally cutting a good shape.The offer for Da Silva RAFAEL of Manchester United from River Plate has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Wow scwarzer must be the greatest keeper of all time.

River Plate slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Southend United in their Division 2 fixture.

Club Brugge KV outclassed Grêmio and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Immobile scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Guidetti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

D1 is tight, only 13pts between First and last after 16 games.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Wow scwarzer must be the greatest keeper of all time.

River Plate slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Southend United in their Division 2 fixture.

Yeah he had a blinder.

No disgrace in losing to the Mighty Shrimpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Club Brugge KV outclassed Grêmio and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Immobile scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Guidetti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

D1 is tight, only 13pts between First and last after 16 games.

Well if it isn't the sneakiest sneak that ever sneaked;) Offer a friendly the day before we play to gather info on my team.......Well played sir:pac:

Well if it isn't the sneakiest sneak that ever sneaked;) Offer a friendly the day before we play to gather info on my team.......Well played sir:pac:

The friendles were offered at start of the season ;)

• Advertisement

Brazil beat Chile 2 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 4 fixture.
    Marcelo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Oscar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

It was 0-0 when Dani Alves left for an early shower. We also ended the match with 9 men. It was a feisty affair! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Blackburn lose to Forest who leapfrog me and i now find myself in the relegation zone :(

:eek:

I think things just clicked!

Club Brugge KV outclassed Fortuna Düsseldorf and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Moses scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Herrera and Bartra were also amongst the goalscorers.

Accrington Stanley beat Ipswich Town 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Neilton was on the scoresheet for his side.
    After their result against Ipswich Town, Accrington Stanley are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

:pac: :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Boca lose again, after a promising start things are falling apart fast. Im not sure if its my tactics or if the team just isnt good enough....

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Just letting this league run its course until Kane gets his inevitable +9 and drags this team to promotion :pac:

Six unbeaten at Southend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

hmmm....I seem to have misplaced my team somewhere. This is what happens when you holiday in Vegas

$hit gets fúcked up!

which was yours?

if they are still available, just re-apply and I'll accept you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I was almost caught by the 10 day rule too :o
    Christmas and the new layout made SM logging in difficult!

Advertisement