Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Hard Luck mate ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Colemania wrote: »
    In my very first SM playoff final! Playing Southend in the final. Unreal effort by them to get to the final with that team! My players are wrecked but gonna have to play em again!

Jesus... I've had a tough week with work and stuff so not had a chance to log in until now. I'm stunned that I got promoted. Sorry buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Jesus... I've had a tough week with work and stuff so not had a chance to log in until now. I'm stunned that I got promoted. Sorry buddy.

Still heartbroken

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hopefully their real life counterparts can do likewise come the end of the season! :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Malta beat Belgium 1 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Group A fixture.
    Hogg had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Fenech was on the scoresheet for his side

Roll on tomorrow night, final group game!

• Advertisement

Not talking to you anymore after that! :D

just wondering what everyones squad looks like after season 1? Mines gone from an average of 85 to a 90 first team XI. Iv only got a squad of 22 including 2 youth and no cash for next season. Just wondering are many people in the same situation or have I made a mess of it???

just wondering what everyones squad looks like after season 1? Mines gone from an average of 85 to a 90 first team XI. Iv only got a squad of 22 including 2 youth and no cash for next season. Just wondering are many people in the same situation or have I made a mess of it???

Squad average rating is 83, squad average age is 23. 16 players in my youth team and 14 in my first team so 30 in total. Trying to shift a few players but have noticed that all the good 90-92 rated players are already gone and a LOT of 93+ players gone also

First team average rating is 90 also

I went mainly for young mid 80's

Oblak/Ryan, Chambers, Doria, Bartra, Januzaj, (T) Hazard, Atsu, Can, Ginter, Herrera, Immobile, Bojan, Bentaleb, Haidara ... with young talents Aarons, Coric, Riedewald, Pereira, Cancelo, Cerny, Bazoer, ...

Just need to trade these now for better youngsters ... Manolas in for Doria being one example

I struggled for large parts of season 1, hoping that the youngsters exuberance can pull me through this next season.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not talking to you anymore after that! :D

Thanks for drawing last night and letting the GW owners national side progress ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Only have a first team avg 84 but starting 11 avg 89. Only have one player and in my youth team and that's giovanni simeone.

Thanks for drawing last night and letting the GW owners national side progress ;)

*I think in every boardsie type league the owner has won something in the first season so I felt bad and thought id better help u!

*The above statement may or may not be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've decided to play a different game to the rest of you and continue with my Under 21 side. Trying to keep my first team empty for as long as possible!

Even as we speak, Wellington Silva is on his way back to Arsenal as he's now 22 which means, come the start of the new season, he'll be automatically placed in the first team!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

First time I haven't really gone for a youth set up. 92 first 11 rating with 26 players. Should really be challenging this season.

Messi, Suarez, Muller, Luiz and Matic being my best players

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Gonna stay mostly youth myself, Only brought in benzema out of necessity once everyone else was signing the big stars.

My team is crap. Need to make a decision whether to cash in on the likes of Berahino & Sakho who got me promoted and who I can quadruple my money on or accept a hard relegation battle with my team full of 80/81s.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

My team is crap. Need to make a decision whether to cash in on the likes of Berahino & Sakho who got me promoted and who I can quadruple my money on or accept a hard relegation battle with my team full of 80/81s.

I'd take the cash for berahino anyway, you'll surely find a better replacement.

I'm a sentimental so-and-so though. The lads got me promoted.

Well If he asked for the title and I failed to deliver he'd be crying in his Corn Flakes, so fair expectations I guess ...
    This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

"This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge."

The above statement proves all chairmen are idiots in every gameworld!

Boca last season at one stage flirted with relegation and finished mid table with 3 straight defeats

• Advertisement

A 90 rated player rejected me twice in a row in this GW so what's the chances of someone rated much higher rejecting me......

And what are the reasons behind it? I've a couple of 90 and 91 rated players already so why would other 90 rated players reject the contract offer?

Colemania wrote: »
    A 90 rated player rejected me twice in a row in this GW so what's the chances of someone rated much higher rejecting me......

And what are the reasons behind it? I've a couple of 90 and 91 rated players already so why would other 90 rated players reject the contract offer?

Case in question.......
    The offer for Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No problems signing a 90+ here.... :p

Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Tottenham Hotspur for 15,680,000

No problems signing a 90+ here.... :p

Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Tottenham Hotspur for 15,680,000

Me either :D

Cristiano RONALDO has completed his move to OGC Nice from Real Madrid for 28,920,000 plus Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG

EDIT: I just saw that he scored in my friendly also having joined just before kick off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

He's a third of the entire value of your squad.

JamboMac wrote: »
    He's a third of the entire value of your squad.

He's old too :P

He's old too :P

Shh.... :P He won't drop in rating or value for a while so I can always sell him on again or use him to trade with

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Squad will be pretty much the same as last season as funds are all but gone so I hope to avoid relagation and build up funds this season.

The above just became much more impressive than it already was because ...

Belgium have won the SMFA World Cup! :cool:

Belgium beat Spain 6 - 5 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 1 - 1.
    Mertens was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement

The above just became much more impressive than it already was because ...

congrats mate but it should have been the mighty malta winning the world cup!!!!!

Advertisement