Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Finally climbed into the playoffs.

River Plate outclassed FC Twente and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Xavi scored the winner for River Plate and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »
    Finally climbed into the playoffs.

River Plate outclassed FC Twente and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Xavi scored the winner for River Plate and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I just helped your cause a little bit.

Accrington Stanley beat Sporting de Braga 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cragno had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Kamano was on the scoresheet for his side.

Woohoo!! My kids finally won a game though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Top4 :eek:

Club Brugge KV beat Watford 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Coentrão scored the winner for Club Brugge KV and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Congrats Anderlecht

:(
    Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against FC St.Pauli in their Division 1 fixture.

• Advertisement

Lost 3-0 to Wimbledon, need to make sense of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Few better feelings than beating old adversaries. When it's important for the league race it's even better. TSV 1860 München beat US Palermo 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Callejón scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sturridge was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally a win, might just make the playoffs.

River Plate beat TSV 1860 München 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Gutiérrez scored the winner for River Plate and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

FC Köln beat Atlético Madrid 5 - 1 in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Final Leg 2 encounter.
    Neymar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kroos and Costa were also amongst the goalscorers.
    FC Köln went through 7 - 1 on aggregate.

Next up in the semi's against Liverpool, who beat Arsenal 7-2 in their second leg quarter final.
    Man city and Dortmund in the other Semi final.

I love a good semi

• Advertisement

Hooray.

River Plate beat US Palermo 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Schürrle scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gutiérrez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great result for the promotion race that. What's happening to Twenty tho??

TSV 1860 München beat Derby County 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Motta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hazard was also on the scoresheet for his side. Happy to keep on chuggin. Should be safe for a promotion spot. Need automatic promotion tho. I've no chance over two legs!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Boca lose again, only out of the relegation zone on goal difference, end of season cant come quick enough!

Dropped out of the top4 ... Gutted

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Santos in their Division 1 fixture.
    Januzaj and Praet were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

6-3 win against twente with 5 goals from Berbatov! Ronaldo doing nothing these days! 8 points ahead with 4 games left so surely I won't capitulate once again!

Tough decision today ...

Roma offered 16.3m for Manolas, who I bought for 9.7m ...

Gave it some though and I could take the offer to then replace him with a 90 rated and have a few millions spare ...

But Manolas is good ... 91-92 good surely ...

Decided to decline

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

7-1 win tonight clinches the title and promotion with 3 games remaining

Back in Top4 tonight

Club Brugge KV outclassed Boca Juniors and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ryan had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Immobile was on the scoresheet for his side.

My only win tonight.

Massive point for koln tonight with second place anderlecht losing. It puts 3 points between the teams with 3 games remaining. I'm still feeling the heat though.

The result came at a cost, with neymar out injured for 6 days missing tomorrow nights champions league semi final.

• Advertisement

FC Köln outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 2 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1 fixture.
    Bale scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pedro was also on the scoresheet for his side. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

RSC Anderlecht outclassed Borussia Mönchengladbach and beat them 3 - 2 in their SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 1 fixture.
    Kruse scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kawaya and Matić were also amongst the goalscorers.

Luis SUÁREZ has completed his move to TSV 1860 München from Barcelona for £25,008,000
    YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The lenghtiest transfer saga in the history of the BCHDIOAWCWNI League! Signed originally back when the league began, transfer fell through due to complicated back office issues, finally ... Luisito has come home to München ...

Don't even care if we don't get promoted now

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Luis SUÁREZ has completed his move to TSV 1860 München from Barcelona for £25,008,000
    YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The lenghtiest transfer saga in the history of the BCHDIOAWCWNI League! Signed originally back when the league began, transfer fell through due to complicated back office issues, finally ... Luisito has come home to München ...

Don't even care if we don't get promoted now

Sick, I tried to bid but I've already 3 transfers with Barcelona this season.
    One the plus side, +2 for bernat :cool:

tonic wine wrote: »
    Sick, I tried to bid but I've already 3 transfers with Barcelona this season.
    One the plus side, +2 for bernat :cool:

I was surprised I was the only bidder. That explains a little!

And back out of the top4

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Stade de Reims in their Division 1 fixture.

Nearly guaranteed playoff place with a victory.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Accrington Stanley outclassed Blackburn Rovers and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Thomas and živković were amongst the goalscorers.

My kids have made me ever so proud since my return from exile.

Well I made the playoffs.

The match ended 3 - 3 between River Plate and Sporting de Braga in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Schürrle scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cirigliano and álvarez Balanta were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Lol, 1st vs 2nd on the last game of the season to decide who wins the Div 1 title.
    Having lead all season I'm putting my money on finishing 2nd. Exciting way to end the season all the same....

Advertisement