Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Curses!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »
    One good thing came out of it for me.

Club MessageRecord crowd watches River Plate. 69,208 fans turned out to watch River Plate against Boca Juniors breaking the previous home record attendance.

Yes, except your next home game is now going to have a record low attendance. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yes, except your next home game is now going to have a record low attendance. :D :pac:

Haters be hating:D

Total confusion as to how the team ratings work. I played a first round knock out first leg in the CL in Gold 1, my stadium has over 90k capacity. I have the best team in the gw by a mile. Attendance was 29k.

There's nothing rw about that. IN the rw that game is a sell out.

Stupid Soccer Manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Club Brugge KV beat Corinthians 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Eriksen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Mitrović was on the scoresheet for his side.

but art imitates life:

Kevin STROOTMAN picked up a minor injury during the recent match.

• Advertisement

Another loss and Pepe out for 12 days, have a feeling this will be a long season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Jorge somehow got left in my team, a 75 rated player in a crucial position :(

He scored 4, this game is mental.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Accrington Stanley beat River Plate 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    El Haddadi scored all 3 goals for Accrington Stanley and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Boom! A great performance from my young fellas in front of a record attendance.
    Record crowd watches Accrington Stanley. 9,814 fans turned out to watch Accrington Stanley against River Plate breaking the previous home record attendance.

Well, players do like to join a winning team! :D :pac: :P
    Nathaniel CHALOBAH has completed his move to Accrington Stanley from Chelsea for 3,700,000
    Enes ÜNAL has completed his move to Accrington Stanley from Bursaspor for 1,500,000

Welcome to the Accrington Stanley Child Minding Service.

Our Ducky Underplogs fought out a hard fought fight to draw with fellow Play-Off also rans SC Bastia. At least it wasn't a loss.

The match ended 1 - 1 between TSV 1860 München and SC Bastia in their Division 2 fixture.

Suárez scored the only goal for TSV 1860 München and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

#progress

• Advertisement

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Our Ducky Underplogs fought out a hard fought fight to draw with fellow Play-Off also rans SC Bastia. At least it wasn't a loss.

The match ended 1 - 1 between TSV 1860 München and SC Bastia in their Division 2 fixture.

Suárez scored the only goal for TSV 1860 München and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

#progress

Yeah, you have Suarez. That means that you can't be the true underdogs like us, "the underpuppies". :D :P :pac:

Finally a win but attendance down 35,000 as no Wimbledon fans turned up.

River Plate beat AFC Wimbledon 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Schürrle was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pisculichi and Gutiérrez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Its going to be a long one

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against OGC Nice in their Division 1 fixture.

First win of the season!

Competition Message

TSV 1860 München beat Fortuna Düsseldorf 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Callejón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Portillo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Poxy 18,721 attendance (in a 71,137 seater stadium)

Pfffft

Bought Predrag RAJKOVIĆ after he won the U20 World cup few weeks back ...

Today +2 :cool:

Sweeeeeeeeeet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Guys, do we need to have the two weeks logging in rule in this league? I keep falling foul of it which I know is my fault, whatever, no one is going to come into this league and take Southend (particularly as the AI just walks in and spends all the cash I've got buying the original squad back) so I'd question the point of it.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Guys, do we need to have the two weeks logging in rule in this league? I keep falling foul of it which I know is my fault, whatever, no one is going to come into this league and take Southend (particularly as the AI just walks in and spends all the cash I've got buying the original squad back) so I'd question the point of it.

As there arent many manager-to-manager done in this league, i'll change this to 30days start of the new season.

If you got dropped out, reapply and ill accept

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

My hero

Beefy78 wrote: »
    My hero

Remind me when the season ends

• Advertisement

Second win in a row.

River Plate beat SC Bastia 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Adriano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Schürrle was also on the scoresheet for his side.

YAWN

The match ended 0 - 0 between Club Brugge KV and US Palermo in their Division 1 fixture.

Hoping the rumours of a RL move to a big team are true...

Mason HOLGATE has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Barnsley for 220,000

Just not going anywhere near as smooth as last season ...

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against FC Twente in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

39 shots for me. 9 shots for zagreb. Match ends 2 all.....

Victory!!!

River Plate beat Standard Liège 7 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Schürrle was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Aogo and Funes Mori were also amongst the goalscorers.

Accrington Stanley outclassed Leicester City and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Martial scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Chalobah and El Haddadi were also amongst the goalscorers.

A five star display from my young lads.
    Accrington Stanley have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Leicester City 5 - 0.

Colemania wrote: »
    39 shots for me. 9 shots for zagreb. Match ends 2 all.....

Stupid game.

:(

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Olympique Marseille in their SMFA Shield Group C fixture.

• Advertisement

Nice to win but schurlle injured.

River Plate beat Fortuna Düsseldorf 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Schürrle scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Alonso and Ramires were also amongst the goalscorers.

Advertisement