Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

As a newcastle supporter ... I wanna see much much more of the below:

Club Brugge KV outclassed Real Betis and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mitrović was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Martin DEMICHELIS - 89
    Player Rating Increase
    +1
    90 24 Jul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Up to second.

River Plate beat Leicester City 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Lamela scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pisculichi and Adriano were also amongst the goalscorers.

Happy days ...

Club Brugge KV outclassed Cardiff City and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Praet scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mitrović was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Past couple of gamenights i have been getting a club record message for longest unbeaten run,

There it was again tonight, at least I didn't lose i say to myself.

Lost 8-0 hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Feckin ronaldo is always getting injured! May consider letting him go......

Anyway lost 5-2 to one of the strongest teams in the division, FC Koln

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Boca set a new home record after beating Blackburn 8-0!

I'm glad I didn't resign after relegation last season now and who knows maybe I can get them back up at the 1st attempt?

Only to probably get them relegated again!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

My unbeaten run came to a bad end tonight losing 5-0 to the league leaders, ouch that hurt!

Mitrovic keeping up his scoring streak ... thats all, no need to say anymore about this game

Club Brugge KV have lost to Shakhtar Donetsk 5 - 1 in a thrilling SMFA Shield Group C encounter.
    Mitrović was on the scoresheet for his side.

I got no space in my squad for these shonky cups

• Advertisement

baza Rakus wrote: »
    I got no space in my squad for these shonky cups

That's why I bought a load of kids, this means my proper players can chill and if the kids manage to win its a bonus.

Boca Juniors lost 5 - 4 to 1.
    FC Köln on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 fixture.

Ah well il look on the bright side, its one less distraction from getting back into div 1.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Accrington Stanley slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Blackburn Rovers in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 fixture.

My 14 year old was slightly out of his depth, receiving a match rating of five! :D

With the team I was up against I'm surprised we scored, the teenagers gave them a run.

River Plate slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Club Brugge KV in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 fixture.
    Simeone was on the scoresheet for his side.

JamboMac wrote: »
    With the team I was up against I'm surprised we scored, the teenagers gave them a run.

River Plate slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Club Brugge KV in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 fixture.
    Simeone was on the scoresheet for his side.

Yeah, it wasnt meant to be those lads ... :(

Club Brugge KV outclassed River Plate and beat them 4 - 1 in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Round 1 fixture.
    Insigne scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hazard and Herrera were also amongst the goalscorers.

Joint leaders.
    River Plate beat Blackburn Rovers 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ramires scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Schürrle and Alonso were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Accrington Stanley outclassed Derby County and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Martial scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    El Haddadi and Mina were also amongst the goalscorers.

We're fifth!! Ha!! That's just hilarious!

Not bad considering I had to play my reserves after a selection mishap for the cup games:

The match ended 1 - 1 between Club Brugge KV and Fulham in their Division 1 fixture.
    Aarons was on the scoresheet for his side.

Hi can anyone loan me a left midfielder for tonight's game, il take any rating!!

Hi can anyone loan me a left midfielder for tonight's game, il take any rating!!

I should have one. take a look

• Advertisement

Sorry, wrong GW, though you were looking in my other GW ... sorry

Attacking midfielder? I have 16 year old 75 rated Oliveira Lincoln if you want?

I also have 15 year old Krasniqi, although he's only 65 rated! :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »

I also have 15 year old Krasniqi, although he's only 65 rated! :pac:

Il take master Lincoln please- shows you how bad my squad depth is!!!

Il take master Lincoln please- shows you how bad my squad depth is!!!

Whoops! Sorry for the late reply. I've accepted him now. You can have him for the rest of the season as well just to let you know. ;):)

Whoops! Sorry for the late reply. I've accepted him now. You can have him for the rest of the season as well just to let you know. ;):)

Cheers, he actually may well end up playing a few times!

A Jaysus!

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Watford in their Division 1 fixture.
    Praet was on the scoresheet for his side.

Wasn't expecting to be top after a draw but happy days.

The match ended 2 - 2 between River Plate and Sporting de Braga in their Division 2 fixture.
    De Vrij and Schürrle were amongst the goalscorers.

:

Boca lost last night but I think history was made!

Was this the 1st loan in this game world? ???

I have a few players out on loan but I tink they are at Unmanageds. If anyone needs them let me know.

• Advertisement

Gave myself a chance of getting out of the group ....

Club Brugge KV outclassed Dynamo Kyiv and beat them 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group C fixture.
    Januzaj scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Insigne was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Advertisement