Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Things just wont click this season ...

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Corinthians in their Division 1 fixture.
    Thauvin was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Top of the league and lamela gets injured for 2 weeks.

River Plate hammered Accrington Stanley 6 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Alonso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Funes Mori and Ramires were also amongst the goalscorers.

Heading to the Tailors to get the measured for suits ...

Club Brugge KV beat Dinamo Zagreb 6 - 5 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Semi Final fixture.
    Can was on the scoresheet for his side.

Dammit!

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to OGC Nice in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mitrović was on the scoresheet for his side.

Could have sworn I put pastore on the team today instead pederson played instead and at least I drew 1-1, still top of division 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

KABOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

TSV 1860 München outclassed Fortuna Düsseldorf and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Suárez was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Callejón and Fernandinho were also amongst the goalscorers.

Wish I'd sorted my team out before half way thru the season, would of had a shot at instant promotion then. OH well, there's always next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Sporting de Braga hammered Nottingham Forest 8 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Fàbregas was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 6 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Isco was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:eek:

Joint first after this result, things getting tight in division 2.

Competition Message
    The match ended 1 - 1 between River Plate and SC Bastia in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ramires was on the scoresheet for his side.

Looks like my lads dont like D1 :(

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against US Palermo in their Division 1 fixture.
    Herrera was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Just joined as Corinthians, time to ring the changes :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

River Plate beat Standard Liège 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Schürrle scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Funes Mori was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The match ended 1 - 1 between Corinthians and Cologne in their Division 1 fixture.

Ayew was on the scoresheet for his side.

A respectable result against the runaway league leaders, considering the starting XI only met each other 2 days ago.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Club Brugge KV outclassed FC Twente and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Can had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Insigne was on the scoresheet for his side.

Needed that

River Plate beat Fortuna Düsseldorf 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Alonso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gutiérrez and Ramires were also amongst the goalscorers.

TSV 1860 München beat Sporting de Braga 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

De Sciglio scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Müller and Suárez were also amongst the goalscorers. After the result TSV 1860 München are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row. Won't mean a ting if we don't get promoted tho

Painful loss when its on pens ...

Club Brugge KV lost to US Palermo 4 - 1 on penalties after the match ended 1 - 1.
    Eriksen was on the scoresheet for his side.

Only 1/2 of a fit first team after the cup final ...

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Cardiff City in their Division 1 fixture.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Painful loss when its on pens ...

Club Brugge KV lost to US Palermo 4 - 1 on penalties after the match ended 1 - 1.
    Eriksen was on the scoresheet for his side.

Is that a cup double for Palermo or am I readin it wrong? Tough to see what with the long name of the gw ...

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Is that a cup double for Palermo or am I readin it wrong? Tough to see what with the long name of the gw ...

The shield ....

Must shorten the name a little before next season :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The shield ....

Must shorten the name a little before next season :p

that's it Shield but he's in the Cup final next week.

Unless you're shortening it to the BCHDIOAWCWNI League I'm OUT! :)

• Advertisement

5 points clear of div2.

River plate outclassed Blackburn Rovers and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Pastore scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Funes Mori was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thu 24 September
    Competition Message
    The match ended 2 - 2 between River Plate and Sporting de Braga in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ramires and De Vrij were amongst the goalscorers.
    View Match View Match

Finding a bit of form just as the season is drawing to a close ...

Club Brugge KV outclassed Watford and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Eriksen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Thauvin and Strootman were also amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against Nottingham Forest, TSV 1860 München are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row. Yet still rooted firmly in the play-offs with no prospect of improving. Only six games to go and six points to make up on the top. Impossible. Early season form lack of shape and the rite players has killed us.

Oh well, there's always next season!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Division Two isn't going to be much fun next year. We're down to seven managed teams now I think.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Division Two isn't going to be much fun next year. We're down to seven managed teams now I think.

on the other hand i mite have a chance of getting fcekin promoted!!!

Club Brugge KV beat Grêmio 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Thauvin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Oularé was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Division 2 is so tight 3 points clear but the others have better goal difference, hope I can hold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

JamboMac wrote: »
    Division 2 is so tight 3 points clear but the others have better goal difference, hope I can hold out.

It's gonna be close JamboMac , may the best team come out on top!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

4 points between the top 3 teams in division 1 with just 5 games to go.

FC Koln sitting on top of the league, looking to win the title for the second time in three years :cool: after last years disappointment of finishing runners up to RSC anderlecht, who have struggled to find the same form this season :p

Manager Tonic Wine is looking forward to Sundays match between Nice and US Palermo, and his hoping the home team can do him a favour and beat 2nd placed US Palermo. He also pointed out the chasing teams have a much harder run in and expects FC Koln to be league champions come the end of the season :D

Strikers Sergio Aguero and Diego Costa have formed a lethal striker force at FC Koln. Both sitting joint top of the goal scorers leader board, with 32 goals between them, thanks to the creativity of Junior Neymar who has chipped in with 16 Assists. :cool::cool:

In transfer news, Matteo Darmian has completed his move to FC Koln :)

Advertisement