Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Commiserations to boca juniors you did so well for most of the season, but now you can build more freely in a less competitive division.

So can Tsv overcome their bogey men and claim the final promotion spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

JamboMac wrote: »
    Commiserations to boca juniors you did so well for most of the season, but now you can build more freely in a less competitive division.

So can Tsv overcome their bogey men and claim the final promotion spot?

Cheers, it all went wrong in the last 5 games or so! Next season il be in div 1 with yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Competition Message

TSV 1860 München beat SC Bastia 3 - 2 in the final to lift the trophy.

Callejón scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mascherano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked to be heading towards a typical SM Cup draw then BOOM CALLEJÓN jumps up with the winner.

Division 1 here we come, rite back where we started from ...

Joe GOMEZ has completed his move to Liverpool from TSV 1860 München (ϐαʒḁяᵄԅטʂ ҉) for £7,259,400.

Bought for £1.5m. Carlsberg don't do transfers, but if they did ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

SMFA champion cup final:
    Chelsea VS FC Koln
    Estadio Aztecs Mexico City
    Capacity: 105,064
    Weather: Light Cloud 27C

• Advertisement

Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

tonic wine wrote: »
    SMFA champion cup final:
    Chelsea VS FC Koln
    Estadio Aztecs Mexico City
    Capacity: 105,064
    Weather: Light Cloud 27C

Do we have our first non AI Champions Cup winner!?

Oh yes we do!

Congrats!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Do we have our first non AI Champions Cup winner!?

Oh yes we do!

Congrats!

Great news for our league. Great for The BCHDIOAWCWNI brand.

Well done Die Geißböcke!

Capture.jpg

Can a mod please add this / replace the one in the OP? Thanks

Capture.jpg

Can a mod please add this / replace the one in the OP? Thanks

That's class. Palermo Cup Kings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Bided my time waiting for transfer bans to end but finally spending the Ronaldo money!
    The offer for Domenico BERARDI of Juventus from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yayá TOURÉ of Manchester City from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David LUIZ of Paris Saint-Germain from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Marco REUS of Borussia Dortmund from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Hugo LLORIS of Tottenham Hotspur from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Busy few days for Koln, charity shield final tonight against my old rivals US Palermo, Super Cup final tomorrow night, followed by the start of the new season the following night.

Hoping these cups will throw a few quid my way....

Busy few days for Koln, charity shield final tonight against my old rivals US Palermo, Super Cup final tomorrow night, followed by the start of the new season the following night.

Hoping these cups will throw a few quid my way....

Good Luck Fella. IN a world where every penny counts, such wins could be vital to your future squad plans ... :cool:

Colemania wrote: »
    Bided my time waiting for transfer bans to end but finally spending the Ronaldo money!
    The offer for Domenico BERARDI of Juventus from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yayá TOURÉ of Manchester City from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David LUIZ of Paris Saint-Germain from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Marco REUS of Borussia Dortmund from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Hugo LLORIS of Tottenham Hotspur from OGC Nice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    Great ... guess who my first game of the season is against :(

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Good Luck Fella. IN a world where every penny counts, such wins could be vital to your future squad plans ... :cool:

5M from the two games :cool:

5M from the two games :cool:

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Accrington Stanley outclassed Boca Juniors and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Mina and Höjbjerg were amongst the goalscorers.

outclassed

outclassed

:cool: :D:)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Corinthians beat RSC Anderlecht 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ayew scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Herrmann was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A good start to the season against a strong Anderlecht side :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Beaten 2-1 and a player sent off and one injured.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »
    Beaten 2-1 and a player sent off and one injured.

You really need to tell your players to calm down. You had one sent off in the Copa league as well! :pac: :D

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    You really need to tell your players to calm down. You had one sent off in the Copa league as well! :pac: :D

Turns out I had 2 in copa, must be all the passion.

8-1. Sitting where we left off last season :)

I'm sure it was how i started last season too

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against OGC Nice in their Division 1 fixture.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Insigne was on the scoresheet for his side.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I'm sure it was how i started last season too

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against OGC Nice in their Division 1 fixture.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Insigne was on the scoresheet for his side.[/font]

Very late goal to win that!

So, I got a little bit bored of purchasing players solely for my youth team so I splashed out a little bit, bringing a total of eight players, all of which can fit into my preferred formation at the same time.

Player | Age | Rating | Position | Previous Club | Consideration
    Kevin Trapp | 25 | 88 | GK | Paris Saint Germain | Alessio Cragno
    Phil Jones | 23 | 89 | D(RC), DM(C) | Manchester United | €0.5m + Bjorn Engels + Dani Olmo
    Marc Bartra | 24 | 88 | D(RC) | Barcelona | €1.5m + Nico Elvedi + Leandro Vega
    Josè Luis Gaya | 20 | 89 | D,DM,M(L) | Valencia | €5.5m + Álex Grimaldo + Leiva Nahuel
    Erik Durm | 23 | 88 | D,DM,M,AM(RL) | Borussia Dortmund | €2.0 + Karlo Lulic + Francois Kamano
    Manolo Gabbiadini | 23 | 89 | AM,F(RLC) | Napoli | €3.0m + Enes Unal + Maxwel Cornet
    Luciano Víetto | 21 | 88 | AM(C),F(RLC) | Atletico Madrid | €4.5m + Andrija Zivkovic
    Antonio Rudiger* | 22 | 88 | D(RC),DM(C) | VfB Stuttgart | €8.0 + Leeroy Owusu

*Rudiger hasn't officially been unveiled as an Accrington Stanley player as of yet, although an offer has been accepted.

I'm going to struggle ...

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Sporting de Braga in their Division 1 fixture.
    Danilo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Craig SIBBALD - old 73 Player Rating Increase +2 new 75 27 Oct.

BOOM. Still got it.

CRzIbAv.jpg

2 wins in a row :)

Club Brugge KV outclassed Fulham and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Leno had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Insigne and Thauvin were amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Corinthians beat Sporting de Braga 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Navas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ayew and Tello were amongst the goalscorers.

My good start to the season continues, 12 points from 15 puts be 2nd.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Accrington Stanley outclassed Fortuna Düsseldorf and beat them 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Gabbiadini scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Martial and Höjbjerg were also amongst the goalscorers.

The Accrington Stanley fans approve my sudden change in transfer policy. We're currently at the right end of the table for once! :pac:

Advertisement