Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Accrington Stanley outclassed Blackburn Rovers and thrashed them 7 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Martial scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Höjbjerg and Riedewald were also amongst the goalscorers.

Accrington Stanley have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Blackburn Rovers 2 - 7.

Both teams ahead of us dropped points so we're now only two points off the top. We're also the highest scorers of the division after that result! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Huge win over Stanley this evening with a depleted Southend side.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Huge win over Stanley this evening with a depleted Southend side.

Congrats! It was strange being in a top of the table clash (almost). We're just not used to being up so high!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Beat (not that) Munich 1-0

Shame to see Wimbledon go. Not many of us left in D2 now

• Advertisement

:(

Club Brugge KV slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to River Plate in their Division 1 fixture.
    Tielemans was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

TSV 1860 München beat Corinthians 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ter Stegen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Martínez and Suárez were amongst the goalscorers.

Our young goalie kept us in it. Great to beat a team above you.

:(

Another loss for Brugge

Win :D

Lost 1-0 to Anderlecht ...

much better than the 4-1 hammering Brugge got from anderlecht in RL today

• Advertisement

They may be top of the Premier League, but they're still no match for my Accrington Stanley. :pac:
    Accrington Stanley beat Leicester City 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Durm and Jones were amongst the goalscorers.

It's oh so tight at the top of Division 2. Well, at leas the fight for second is anyway with Southend United still 5 points clear at the top.

There's just one point separating second through fourth, and then a gap back to fifth of ten points!! :pac:

Pretty pleased with the state of my Southend team at the moment. 15 unbeaten in the league now.

The match ended 2 - 2 between TSV 1860 München and Real Betis in their Division 1 fixture.

Suárez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Busquets was also on the scoresheet for his side. Drew the match and slipped £1.2m into the red. Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Div 2 title up for grabs tonight. Will it be Southend or boca? Both teams due to goal difference shud be going up but I'd love to win my 1st trophy with boca!!! (The only thing iv won in this game world was relegation 2 seasons ago ;) )

I was deliberately not posting anything about that in case I jinx myself! Having been top all season I'd be disappointed not to clinch the title but too many draws this last month have dropped me into a race.

Still, potentially 90 minutes from an unbeaten season.

Damn you for jinxing me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Good luck lads. Could ye get any easier opponents in the last game of the season :p

I think I can safely say, good job going a season undefeated :cool:

Congratulations mate, that's some record, the new unbeatables ! !!!

10. Club Brugge
    11. Anderlecht

That 'll do pig, that 'll do!

:p

10. Club Brugge
    11. Anderlecht

That 'll do pig, that 'll do!

:p

• Advertisement

After their result against Nottingham Forest, Southend United are now unbeaten in 30 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

The Essex Invincibles.

On an emotional day, Southend legend, and slayer of Manchester United, Freddy Eastwood got an assist on his final career appearance! Second promotion, hopefully I last longer than a season this time.

There have been very many victims of the great 352 MASSACRE OF '15. None more so than Münchens große Liebe. Before this formation was so cruelly murdered by the SM Devs, we were flying. I'm not saying we would of won the title but we were on track. The formation is dead in the water and cue plumetting fortunes. In my other teams I've managed to find formations that work more or less. I'm ****ed if I can do the same in the BCHDIOAWCWNI League. Back to the drawing board.

Suárez winning POTS is someting I spose ...

There have been very many victims of the great 352 MASSACRE OF '15. None more so than Münchens große Liebe. Before this formation was so cruelly murdered by the SM Devs, we were flying. I'm not saying we would of won the title but we were on track. The formation is dead in the water and cue plumetting fortunes. In my other teams I've managed to find formations that work more or less. I'm ****ed if I can do the same in the BCHDIOAWCWNI League. Back to the drawing board.

Suárez winning POTS is someting I spose ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Ever since soccer manager changed things I haven't made a penny, they ruined this league financially, constantly losing money and I have the third highest attendance.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Ever since soccer manager changed things I haven't made a penny, they ruined this league financially, constantly losing money and I have the third highest attendance.

How about wages tho?

Back to back titles for Koln, 3 titles in 4 seasons, not bad :D

Mahrez, Ighalo, and Alderweireld will be playing football at the ReinEnergieStadion next season.
    Making money ;)

Michael carrick arrives at boca to help shore up the defence. He should keep his rating for the coming season at least.

Jose Gimenez has also completed his move to FC Koln from Atletico. He said his desire to win trophies was the reason for the move to the league champions.

Rumours have it there is still more players lined up to pull on the white jersey next season. Busy times :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

How is messi's wages so low, I think somebody in soccer manager has screwed up royally with the wage valuations. The values don't make sense and I don't think their based on world realism.

• Advertisement

I have good players. Among them Suárez, Müller, Busquets; I have Chiellini, Mascherano and De Rossi.

On January 10th 2016 we beat the Once and Future Champions 1 FC Köln away by 2-1. Their stadium has a capacity of 50,374. 50,334 showed up (the short fall was put down to a coach getting lost near the Dutch border).

On the 7th of February this very month we beat the mighty Anderlecht at home 3-2. At the mighty 75,000 capacity Allianz Arena. A poxy 27,444 fans showed up.

Our supporters are getting priced out of the game by our greedy Irish owners (they hand out such massive contracts to Irish rugby players, signing players from all over the world) but our loyal fans have to put with €99 tickets??

It's insane. No, it's insania. We simply cannot compete in this environment.

Advertisement