Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

tonic wine wrote: »
    Jose Gimenez has also completed his move to FC Koln from Atletico. He said his desire to win trophies was the reason for the move to the league champions.

Rumours have it there is still more players lined up to pull on the white jersey next season. Busy times :cool:

I had Gimenez at Southend for more than a year in this league. Broke my heart to sell him back to Atletico but I couldn't turn down the 30m profit....!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Accrington Stanley beat SC Bastia 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Martial scored the winner for Accrington Stanley and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I can't help but feel I blatantly stole Bastia's spot in Division 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Mesut ÖZIL has completed his move to Cologne from Arsenal for 39,680,000
    Virgil VAN DIJK has completed his move to Cologne from Southampton for 8,000,000
    Mousa DEMBÉLÉ has completed his move to Cologne from Tottenham Hotspur for 11,544,000
    N'golo KANTÉ has completed his move to Cologne from Leicester City for 6,000,000

Finally have a squad that should be competitive in all competitions :cool:
    Only took 4 seasons :pac:

Season 4 Transfer summary

17 Number transfers in this season
    10 Number transfers out this season

302,338,000 Total amount spent
    281,646,520 Total amount received

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

These moneybags clubs, splashing out nearly half a billion squids a season, while ducky underplogs like my Löwen subsist on the breadline, begging, borrowing and stealing to keep unsere Köpfe above water COULD make you bitter. But it just makes me more determined to somehow, someway be more competitive.

Roll on next season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Corinthians beat Cologne 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Morata scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mkhitaryan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A nice win over the reigning champions to kick off the season :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

ϐαʒḁяᵄkטʂ ҉ gets their man! Philippe Coutinho will join their TSV 1860 München squad from Liverpool for £24,488,000

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS¬!!!!!! THE FINAL PIECE OF THE JIGSAW

Now all we need is no injuries, suspensions, acts of god during the season and we'll be laffin

I've lost two more games in my first two games this season than I did all last season.

Joshua KIMMICH has completed his move to Cologne from Bayern for 4,480,000 plus Iván VILLAR and Jamie SENDLES-WHITE

Kevin WIMMER has completed his move to Cologne from Tottenham Hotspur for 6,000,000

Building a reserve team for the cups little by little. Only on season 5 :pac:

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Lotsa questions at the Dortmund pressie this morning about THE STREAK. We don't cultivate talk of titles, but ... we have an old saying back in Ireland ... it's in Irish but roughly translated to English it goes "If you go a good few games unbeaten in an online football management multi-player game then you have a good chance of winning titles"

Still in all comps. Here we go.

In other news, lots of interest from the Mankfester teams in Ilkay JungleGym ... your have my counter offers, lads.

THEN we realize, many days later, that we posted this to the wrong thread. Dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

THEN we realize, many days later, that we posted this to the wrong thread. Dammit.

I've moved it to the right thread now. Actually, I meant to move it when I first saw it but completely forgot.

TSV 1860 München outclassed Sporting de Braga and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Suárez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Coutinho and Vardy were also amongst the goalscorers.

Accrington Stanley beat Corinthians 2 - 0 in their But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in … Quarter Final fixture.
    El Haddadi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lincoln was also on the scoresheet for his side.

My reserve youth team (as opposed to my first team youth team!) are through to the semis! :pac:

I really need another striker. Can't believe I'm trying to get safe in the top flight with Totti up top!

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I really need another striker. Can't believe I'm trying to get safe in the top flight with Totti up top!

I'm glad to have snagged Martial when he was an 87 rated Monaco player! :D

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Thibaut COURTOIS[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] has [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]completed[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] his move to [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] from [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Chelsea[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] for 40,000,000[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]James RODR GUEZ[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] has [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]completed[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] his move to [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] from [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Arsenal[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] for 40,000,000[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Eden HAZARD[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] has [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]completed[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] his move to [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] from [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Chelsea[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] for 52,000,000[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Hern ndez LUCAS[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] has [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]completed[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] his move to [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] from [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Atl tico Madrid[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] for 2,400,000[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Couple of changes happening at Koln in a push to secure three league titles in a row. [/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Anderlecht making me work hard this season to defend the Title, but they lost their first game in 20 matches. Now they lead by just two points. [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]This could go down to the wire with 10 games left.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Baz wont be happy :P I think you mean 1860 Munich :P

gerp99 wrote: »
    Baz wont be happy :P I think you mean 1860 Munich :P

Na, them fella's won't have the legs to last the full season. Sure some of them could use the bus pass to get to the games. ðŸ˜

I suppose I did 😂

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] have won the But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in ![/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne were the better team and beat Sporting de Braga 4 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Pjani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Lingard was also on the scoresheet for his side[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Crunch game tonight, top of the table clash Koln vs Munich[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Previous results:[/font]
    Munich
    3 - 2
    Cologne

Cologne
    1 - 2
    Munich

TSV Munich
    [th]Top Players[/th]

L.SU REZ (Rating: 96)
    A.ROBBEN (Rating: 96)
    T.M LLER (Rating: 95)

[th]Players to Watch[/th]

L.SU REZ (Goals: 19, Assists: 16)
    P.COUTINHO (Goals: 14, Assists: 4)
    J.VARDY (Goals: 7, Assists: 8)

Cologne
    [th]Top Players[/th]

J.NEYMAR (Rating: 96)
    S.AG ERO (Rating: 95)
    E.HAZARD (Rating: 95)

J.NEYMAR (Goals: 15, Assists: 15)
    S.AG ERO (Goals: 18, Assists: 7)
    G.HIGUA N (Goals: 14, Assists: 9)

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] have won the But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in ![/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne were the better team and beat Sporting de Braga 4 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Pjani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Lingard was also on the scoresheet for his side[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Crunch game tonight, top of the table clash Koln vs Munich[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Previous results:[/font]
    Munich
    3 - 2
    Cologne

Cologne
    1 - 2
    Munich

TSV Munich
    [th]Top Players[/th]

L.SU REZ (Rating: 96)
    A.ROBBEN (Rating: 96)
    T.M LLER (Rating: 95)

L.SU REZ (Goals: 19, Assists: 16)
    P.COUTINHO (Goals: 14, Assists: 4)
    J.VARDY (Goals: 7, Assists: 8)

Cologne
    [th]Top Players[/th]

J.NEYMAR (Rating: 96)
    S.AG ERO (Rating: 95)
    E.HAZARD (Rating: 95)

J.NEYMAR (Goals: 15, Assists: 15)
    S.AG ERO (Goals: 18, Assists: 7)
    G.HIGUA N (Goals: 14, Assists: 9)

WELCOME TO THE CRUNCH! MY OAPS VS. YOUR YOUNG BUCKS

• Advertisement

GTFI!! Top of the league 8-)

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne beat OAP's 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Neymar was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Krychowiak was also on the scoresheet for his side.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]It was a much closer game then the scoreline suggests. [/font]

GTFI!! Top of the league 8-)

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne beat OAP's 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Neymar was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Krychowiak was also on the scoresheet for his side.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]It was a much closer game then the scoreline suggests. [/font]

AND WE WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU PESKY KIDS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Manolas and insigne +1 to 91

:cool:

Where is Deli Alli's +10 rating increase?!

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Where is Deli Alli's +10 rating increase?!

+15 at least!

He's like an English Steven Gerrard!

no, he's BETTER than Steven Gerarrd!

Getting fed up with this game. Fed up having no money and no income. Currently stalled at minus 10M and losing about 700 k a week on average. Tink I'm gonna jack it in when the season is over.

+15 at least!

He's like an English Steven Gerrard!

no, he's BETTER than Steven Gerarrd!

Getting fed up with this game. Fed up having no money and no income. Currently stalled at minus 10M and losing about 700 k a week on average. Tink I'm gonna jack it in when the season is over.

Change teams?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Change teams?

and leave my beloved Löwen?? Never!!!

and leave my beloved Löwen?? Never!!!

Confused dot com

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Confused dot com

I often change my mind. I'm flighty.

• Advertisement

Isn't that the challenge of this league, generating your own income and sacrificing some players, making a profit to keep your overpaid pensioners?

Strange when you see someone doing well, in with every chance of winning the league getting fed up :confused:

Advertisement