Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

tonic wine wrote: »
    Isn't that the challenge of this league, generating your own income and sacrificing some players, making a profit to keep your overpaid pensioners?

Strange when you see someone doing well, in with every chance of winning the league getting fed up :confused:

No because some clubs have much higher attendencies so automatically have an advantage when buying players because they are always in the black. Just look at the differences in the squads. There's a reason why so many of my squad are OAPs it's because I can afford them. I am always in the red so I can never buy any players, until the season ends and the prize money comes in. It sux donkey dix (big purple ones).

Some teams also had an advantage from the start as although we all only had £10M they had much, much bigger squads than me so were able to automatically bid for big players. That's jus the way it is. I'm in lots of game worlds where I have much bigger squads and resources and I don't complain about it - it's just not for me. I dunno I will prob change my mind again and stick around.

1. FC Köln: Squad - £655m

RSC Anderlecht: Squad - £535m

US Palermo: Squad - £338m

TSV 1860 München: Squad - £310m

Club Brugge KV: Squad - £305m

Sporting de Braga - Squad - £258m

Grêmio: Squad - £248m

Corinthians: Squad - £219m

Real Betis: Squad - £208m

Accrington Stanley - Squad £179m

Southend United: Squad - £170m

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

When Deli Alli gets his +10 increase I reckon the Southend squad will be maybe the third most valuable in the league.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Beefy78 wrote: »
    When Deli Alli gets his +10 increase I reckon the Southend squad will be maybe the third most valuable in the league.

You should come back to the boards league. Buying from unmanaged will be turned off at the end of this season (and there's only like about 5 games left).

Sporting are free and have a very decent squad as well. They're probably the best of what's available but that's just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Its been a while but here an updated role of honor:

But_table.jpg

But_tc.jpg

Can a mod add this to the OP please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Carlos CASEMIRO[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] has [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]completed[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] his move to [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] from [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Real Madrid[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] for 12,000,000[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Jonathan TAH[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] has [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]completed[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] his move to [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] from [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Leverkusen[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] for 12,000,000[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Gareth BALE[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] has [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]completed[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] his move to [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cologne[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] from [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Real Madrid[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] for 44,000,000[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Transfer Summary: 14 players In/12 players out [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Starting 11[/font]
    Average Rating 94
    Average Age 26
    Average Value 42.2M

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Finally have a decent cup team, watch out Anderlecht and Palermo! :D[/font]
    Average Rating 90
    Average Age 24
    Average Value 18.2M

• Advertisement

Pretty cool compared where we all started a couple of season ago 8-)

baza Rakus;99773240

1. FC K ln: Squad - 655m
    RSC Anderlecht: Squad - 535m
    US Palermo: Squad - 338m
    TSV 1860 M nchen: Squad - 310m
    Club Brugge KV: Squad - 305m
    Sporting de Braga - Squad - 258m
    Gr mio: Squad - 248m
    Corinthians: Squad - 219m
    Real Betis: Squad - 208m
    Accrington Stanley - Squad 179m

Southend United: Squad - 170m

GT_TDI_150;92836940

Taster:
    Club | No. of Players | Squad rating | Squad Value

TSV 1860 M nchen | 27 | 84 | 137.1M
    Corinthians | 25 | 85 | 141.1M
    1. FC K ln | 27 | 85 | 148.5M
    RSC Anderlecht | 28 | 85 | 129.5M
    US Palermo | 30 | 85 | 126.1M
    Sporting de Braga
    104.1M

Real Betis
    124.8M

Test

Can someone post here? Can see latest.post on phone but not laptop .....

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

TEST

TEST

Thanks. Still not working on the laptop :(

Firewall must be unhappy with an add on the page.

• Advertisement

The hassle just to try and update the trophy cabinet!

But_s5.jpg

Mods, can someone pop it into the OP also, thanks?

Any teams available ?

Any teams available ?

Loads. Pop in and have a look. The code should be in the first post

Will do, when I get home from work! THANKS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

15 wins in a row but 2m in debt. Might have to cash in on a prized asset.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    15 wins in a row but 2m in debt. Might have to cash in on a prized asset.

sux donnit?

baza Rakus wrote: »
    sux donnit?

Yep could do with a cash injection every season.

Yep could do with a cash injection every season.

I tink you get a cash boost if your squad is less than the overall average squad values in the GW. Or someting like that. I got a big one in German 1 where my squad is a bare bones of high rated, low value gerries (and Suarez, Higuain)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Brilliant! Thanks to Anderlecht for winning the Europa League last season it means that Accrington Stanley are in it this season!

Was surprised when I saw that we had a game tonight.
    Accrington Stanley beat Olympique Lyonnais 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group D fixture.
    Martial had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Víetto was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Wilberto wrote: »
    Brilliant! Thanks to Anderlecht for winning the Europa League last season it means that Accrington Stanley are in it this season!

Was surprised when I saw that we had a game tonight.

Pleasure to be of assistance :D

• Advertisement

17th win in a row. Just need 1 point to ensure promotion.

17th win in a row. Just need 1 point to ensure promotion.

That's extremely impressive. Even more so when you consider that we've only just played the second league game of the season. :pac: :D

In other words, wrong thread! :D

Wilberto wrote: »
    That's extremely impressive. Even more so when you consider that we've only just played the second league game of the season. :pac: :D

In other words, wrong thread! :D

But can he use boards correctly on a cold wet windy night in June?

hah!

Some upgrades at Club Brugge...

Yevhen KONOPLYANKA has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Sevilla in a swap deal for Nabil BENTALEB and Adnan JANUZAJ

Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG has completed his move to Club Brugge KV from Borussia Dortmund for 2,904,000 plus Lorenzo INSIGNE and Matthias GINTER

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm pretty happy to have got 33m for Bellerin. That's a lot of money for Southend and should let me improve my team in a couple of positions.

My biggest issue is up front though where I'm still relying on Totti and I'm not seeing much in the way of upgrades out there on the market.

England slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Slovenia in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 8 fixture.
    Wilshere scored the only goal for England and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

large.gif

Must win game tonight against the league leaders

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Corinthians beat Club Brugge KV 3 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Bender scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Salah was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delivering Corinthian's first ever trophy :cool:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Delivering Corinthian's first ever trophy :cool:

Had hoped to be posting this from the Brugge point of view ... :(

Advertisement