Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 Eagles trade block.

Options
  • 30-10-2014 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

If anybody is interested, this is the players up for grabs, not sure of their stats as im not at home, will do more research when i get home,

CB Bradley Fletcher is rated 78
    CB Cary Williams 80
    HB Darren Sproles 86
    QB Mark Sanchez 70 something.
    WR Riley Cooper 71 but is better then his overall rating suggests.

Looking for a WR, a RG and RT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

If anybody is interested, this is the players up for grabs, not sure of their stats as im not at home, will do more research when i get home,

CB Bradley Fletcher is rated 78
    CB Cary Williams 80
    HB Darren Sproles 86
    QB Mark Sanchez 70 something.
    WR Riley Cooper 71 but is better then his overall rating suggests.

Looking for a WR, a RG and RT

Vinny Curry LE rated 80 is added now to

Nick Foles going for a song, last year of contract, and only looking for a bargain price 119m over 6 years.

Hurry while hes available

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Give me a 1st and I'll take him off your hands!

Give me a 1st and I'll take him off your hands!

Very tempting Heli, can you give me 9 game weeks to think it over ;)

Lads just a heads up, despite overnight developments in Philly, This Eagle team will not be trading Lesean McCoy on here, i unlike Chip Kelly, can see he is the best Eagles offensive player and it would be madness to let him go.

• Advertisement

Nick Foles going for a song, last year of contract, and only looking for a bargain price 119m over 6 years.

Hurry while hes available

Last chance to get this top Quality QB, he will drive your team to superbowl glory

Advertisement