Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor giving Bill Pay data users a break

Options
  • 30-10-2014 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭

Really, really like this from Meteor.

Ran out of data on my monthly plan.

Instead of just charging me on the sly I got this screen to either choose an add on or keep on using data and be charged at regular rates.

Fair play.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

long_b wrote: »

Instead of just charging me on the sly I got this screen to either choose an add on or keep on using data and be charged at regular rates.

Fair play.

Hopefully 3 follow suit. Their out of bundle charges are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭GIMP

Fair play.

Ya I got this screen the other day, turns out I had not used my data allowance for the month at all, they never refreshed my allowance for the new billing month. But I guess only for the message I wouldn't have known the error happened.
    Mind you it took 3 calls over 3 days to sort and they didn't give me my full 15gb allowance either!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TempAc

Fair play.
    Um, those 2 options are: pay us more, or pay us more. Surely there should be a disable data option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

TempAc wrote: »
    Um, those 2 options are: pay us more, or pay us more. Surely there should be a disable data option?

Your phone has that option ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

TempAc wrote: »

Maybe it is what happens if you don't pick any of the other 2 options?

I guesss then they will keep displaying that screen when you open a web browser. Maybe the OP can confirm whether other internet traffic beside web browsing is blocked?

• Advertisement
Advertisement