If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Elemental turntable

Options
  • 30-10-2014 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you give me your best price in Euro for the above turntable including delivery to Dublin?

Thanks...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Can you give me your best price in Euro for the above turntable including delivery to Dublin?

Thanks...
    Nota,

thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote - much appreciated!

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12437-elemental-silver.aspx

The Elemental is now just €188.99 including delivery to Dublin

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order you can use the site above or just drop us your details in a PM and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call and arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Nota,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order you can use the site above or just drop us your details in a PM and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call and arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks but is that including the "Boardsie" discount as it seems to be the standard price?

Nota,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks but is that including the "Boardsie" discount as it seems to be the standard price?
    We will always try our best to offer Boardies the best price especially if you guys are purchasing a package or a system - sometimes our margins are just to tight to give additional discounts though - on the Elemental we are really tight - but if you can find it cheaper anywhere in Ireland or teh UK delivered to Dublin I'll happily do a pricebeat,

Thanks again and don't hesitate to drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks I ordered online just there.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks I ordered online just there.
    Thanks Notahappycamper.

I will have this looked after straight away for you:)

• Advertisement

Thanks Notahappycamper.

Thanks Kenny. When will this ship and can you PM me the tracking no. and who is shipping it?

Thanks Notahappycamper.

Thanks Kenny. When will this ship and can you PM me the tracking no. and who is shipping it?
    Nota,

thanks for the order - much appreciated!

Hopefully you should receive it tomorrow late afternoon ( if that suits) if not we can do Saturday AM - at this stage I think one of our own guys is taking it down so unfortunately I don't have a tracking reference - but if you decide for Fri Pm or Sat Am we will call you with a pretty exact time a couple of hours prior to the drop.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Nota,

thanks for the order - much appreciated!

Hopefully you should receive it tomorrow late afternoon ( if that suits) if not we can do Saturday AM - at this stage I think one of our own guys is taking it down so unfortunately I don't have a tracking reference - but if you decide for Fri Pm or Sat Am we will call you with a pretty exact time a couple of hours prior to the drop.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Friday PM is fine guys.

Thanks for the prompt response and processing of the order.

Order placed at 11.35am yesterday. Delivered today at approx. 4.45pm. Free delivery too. Now that is service. Keep it up guys!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Order placed at 11.35am yesterday. Delivered today at approx. 4.45pm. Free delivery too. Now that is service. Keep it up guys!
    Hi Notahappycamper.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

I'm glad that you are happy with the service we have provided. We do try our best to make it pain free to shop with us here at RicherSounds.

I hope you have many years of enjoyment from the turntable.

If you ever need anything in the future just give us a shout :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.