Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens found - hoping to find their forever home!

• 30-10-2014 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I found two of the cutest kittens in the Mungret/Raheen area last night (or they found me!). They are small, 2-3 months old and are friendly and used to people. They were in my garden all day and were being chased by neighbours dogs and magpies. I took them in last night and checked all over the neighbourhood but nobody seems to own them. One is jet black and the other is black/white. I would love to keep them but unfortunately I am allergic.

If anybody is missing these kittens please let me know- or if anybody can offer them a forever that would also be fantastic. IM for photos and more details..

Please share if you think someone may have lost them!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

I presume these are the 2 on the LAW lost page,,,just be careful if someone claims them, some people would take them for the wrong reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lim

@daveob007.. yes these are the two as I contacted LAW last night and they very kindly let me share on their facebook page. Will be vigilant who claims them (if anybody) as I feel very responsible for the little fellas.. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

lim wrote: »
    @daveob007.. yes these are the two as I contacted LAW last night and they very kindly let me share on their facebook page. Will be vigilant who claims them (if anybody) as I feel very responsible for the little fellas.. :-)
    they have limited space at the sanctuary but might take them if you explain your allergy,,hope it has a happy outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lim

Kittens found their forever home - a cat loving one and are sprawled in front of the fire happy and content. Thanks all xx

Advertisement