Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP WORK EXPERIENCE??/

• 30-10-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

HI
    I'm doing LCVP and I'm. Told that I need to do 3 days work experience but I'm if I have to link my work experience to my career investigation?/ would you get more marks if you do?
    And secondly , can it be any where , any workplace ? I chose to investigate a food scientist career and I got accept by a healthcare centre. I mean like is that okay , cuz i would need to write why i want to work in that area , i really dont know what to say??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭diarmo06

Don't know about getting more marks, was always told it looked better though.
    Some people do their work exp'/ career invest' on two completely different things and relate them in each passage.

As in, Why my work exp' in (x) made me sure I wanted to study (y) because I didn't like the.. blah blah blah, generic lcvp words..

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MegLC

Ya im sure that's perfectly fine! Most people in my class did completely different things for the career investigation and work experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 stevefennelly

I didn't even do work experience, just faked my whole work experience journal for a job in a local retail establishment and my career investigation was on biochemical engineering. The marks are the same.

Advertisement