Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens found in Limerick

• 30-10-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all. I found 2 kittens in the Raheen/Mungret side of Limerick yesterday and have taken them in temporarily as they were being chased by dogs and were scared and hungry. Unfortunately I am allergic to cats and have to get them re-homed as soon as possible. They are about 2-3 months old, tame and used to being handled and are friendly and content. One is jet black, the other is black/white.

I am reaching out to responsible cat lovers who might like to give these guys a home. Please IM me for more details and photos.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

lim wrote: »
    Hi all. I found 2 kittens in the Raheen/Mungret side of Limerick yesterday and have taken them in temporarily as they were being chased by dogs and were scared and hungry. Unfortunately I am allergic to cats and have to get them re-homed as soon as possible. They are about 2-3 months old, tame and used to being handled and are friendly and content. One is jet black, the other is black/white.

I am reaching out to responsible cat lovers who might like to give these guys a home. Please IM me for more details and photos.
    Take pics and send them to the local animal welfare the kitties may have owners looking for them?
    Did you check for a chip?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lim

@angelfire9 - have already submitted to the local rescue - hopefully we can get them back to their owners :-)

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

lim wrote: »

Thank you so much for taking these guys in.Being allergic, that must be uncomfortable. I'm way to far away to help but bloody well done.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Folks, I'm so sorry as I know you're trying to help, but I've had to edit out the rescue you were discussing as it's against the charter to discuss individual rescues.
    If you need to make any further recommendations, please do so by pm.
    Thanks!

With mod hat off now, OP I gotta hand it to you! What a kind act. Well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lim

Kittens happy and settled in their new cat-loving home.. thanks all - happy update :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement