Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aircoach toilets !

Options
  • 30-10-2014 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Ive always taken train to Dublin as am a coffee addict so an onboard toilet is a must! Do all the cork/ Dublin buses have toilets now or is it a bit of a gamble?
    I emailed aircoach but haven't heard back yet and need to book ticket today. .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Yeah they do, as well as gobe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

excellent news- goBe times didn't suit and couldn't find anything definitive about aircoach on Web. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

only time it might be dodgy would be friday evenings. The route is so busy they sometimes to hire in extra buses, some of these wouldn't have wifi or toilets. Otherwise it's 99% toilet equipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

hmm I might get goBe back to Cork so- be leaving Dublin about 4 so peak time. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Figsy32

As far as I remember the vast majority do, but the ones that don't stop off in Urlingford for 10 minutes at a garage that has bathrooms!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Figsy32 wrote: »
    As far as I remember the vast majority do, but the ones that don't stop off in Urlingford for 10 minutes at a garage that has bathrooms!

Urlingford Toilets :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

They never open them at night though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

Who'd go to the shop in Urlingford if the bus didn't stop there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

mikeym wrote: »
    Urlingford Toilets :eek:

they are shocking alright. I mean how hard can it be to have a proper male toilet facility (not an out-house!) complete with luxuries such as soap and a hand dryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'd settle for luxuries like 4 walls and a roof there tbh.
    could move to the cushy stuff like soap and heating after that was settled :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Kln2001

It has been a long time since this post i am just wondering if there would be a toilet on the bus from Cork to Dublin airport at this date

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭mire

Kln2001 wrote: »
    It has been a long time since this post i am just wondering if there would be a toilet on the bus from Cork to Dublin airport at this date

Yes traveled last week

• Registered Users Posts: 16,315 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

they are shocking alright. I mean how hard can it be to have a proper male toilet facility (not an out-house!) complete with luxuries such as soap and a hand dryer.

Far from those we were reared..

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

There's indoor toilets as well through the shop.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Air coach toilets are manky.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

It's a gamble anyway. Out of three journeys I've taken on an aircoach, the toilet was out of order twice. Pro tip - don't wait for your bus in the pub....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Couldn't the bus just stop off the side of the road it there's enough people singing the wee wee song? Thought that's how it worked or is soiling yourself legal on buses surely its a health issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

I took the GoBe bus to Dublin once. It was the first and last time. Took the first bus out. Needed the loo at Laois. Toilet was filthy dirty and stinking. I wouldn't have minded but it was early, and no way was the toilet cleaned before the bus went back out.

I complained. GoBe told me the toilets were always cleaned before going out on the road. Clearly they weren't. Never using a coach service again. I'll drive or take the train, thanks!

Advertisement