Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TicketMaster Customer Service Number

Options
  • 30-10-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me here.

Im based in Luxembourg and the international number:

00 353 818 903001

Does not work as of 818.

Does anyone have an actual Irish number where i will get through to an actual person???

many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

That number is correct, I just dialed it there and got through no problem..

What do you mean by "Does not work as of 818."

Also have you tried contacting the Ticket Purchasing number(00 353 1 456 9569)? they may be able to help you with the query if not they might just patch you through to the correct department.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Yeah tried the above and no joy - i think may not be able ring 818 numbers from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Yeah tried the above and no joy - i think may not be able ring 818 numbers from work.

You could try the Skype app if you have it on your phone :P

Tried even on my mobile and cant get through to that international number

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Have you tried contacting them through their Twitter account? I had a problem last year with a ticket for a show in the London O2 not arriving here and couldn't get anywhere with them on the phone. On hold for 30 minutes at a time.

Contacted them through Twitter and problem was resolved almost straight away.

https://twitter.com/TicketmasterCS

• Advertisement

Finally got sorted by using the UK number - international number dont work from Luxembourg

Advertisement