Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre in Celbridge

Options
  • 30-10-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi 

Any news for 2015 rollout of new cabinets in Celbridge, to cover the areas currently not covered by the existing cabinets?
    Still trying to find out when (if) my estate will be covered....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Italia wrote: »
    Hi 

Any news for 2015 rollout of new cabinets in Celbridge, to cover the areas currently not covered by the existing cabinets?
    Hi Italia

If you would like to PM me your specific address or phone number I will be happy to look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

Hi 

Hi Italia

If you would like to PM me your specific address or phone number I will be happy to look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Did you get my PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi 

Hi Italia

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Did you get my PM?

Hi Italia.

Would you like to PM me your tele no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 13 clinton_slowey

Hi

Can you PM me details also ?

I have recently moved to celbridge and looking to get EFibre BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Can you PM me details also ?

I have recently moved to celbridge and looking to get EFibre BB
    Hi clinton_slowey

If you PM me your land line number or specific address I'll look in to this for you,

Also follow this link and click on the map which reads "NGA fibre broadband network": http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/ - it will show you where the cabinets are located.

Cheers

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement