Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 1 timetable now available

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

So, my two most dreaded subjects, ones that I actively wished would be well spaced out...you can see where this is going..goddamnit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

3 exams, 9th, 15th and 19th. Perfect for study, not so good socially.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    So, my two most dreaded subjects, ones that I actively wished would be well spaced out...you can see where this is going..goddamnit.

i'm the exact same dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

An exam on a SATURDAY?! What is this?! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

An exam on a SATURDAY?! What is this?! :mad:

Welcome to UCD, they do things like that unfortunately

• Advertisement

tgdaly wrote: »
    Welcome to UCD, they do things like that unfortunately

I'm in my final year. Never had this before.

My Saturday exams always tend to land on 6pm (there's probably some fantastical logistical reason for this), just to ensure the day's a complete write-off.

6pm exams the day before another exam is the worst!

No way am I gonna be able to study after finishing the exam at 8 and commuting home!

6pm exams the day before another exam is the worst!

No way am I gonna be able to study after finishing the exam at 8 and commuting home!

In those cases I tend to find a park bench and just let the gentle winds carry my hopes of getting a degree into the ether.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

I'm in my final year. Never had this before.

You were lucky then! I had at least 1 Saturday every semester for 4 years!! 2 some semesters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Last semester I had an exam at nine in the morning on a Saturday. I went to Neutral Milk Hotel the night before, got incredibly drunk, slept for about two hours.

Walked out with a B- :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Last semester I had an exam at nine in the morning on a Saturday. I went to Neutral Milk Hotel the night before, got incredibly drunk, slept for about two hours.

Walked out with a B- :cool:

I was at that gig. Thankfully my last exam was over the morning of the concert!

Advertisement