Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Club - Naas

Options
  • 30-10-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Looking for recommendations for running clubs around the Naas/Sallins area please. Does anyone have any experience of Naas AC or Donadea Running Club? Or are there any other groups that meet up in the area? I am aware of Brendans Running Club which sounds great, but @ €5 a run its a bit experience on top of my gym membership.

I have been running on my own all year, and just completed Dublin Marathon. I would like to meet fellow runners to run with and get some training tips.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Mimojo wrote: »
    Hi all

Looking for recommendations for running clubs around the Naas/Sallins area please. Does anyone have any experience of Naas AC or Donadea Running Club? Or are there any other groups that meet up in the area? I am aware of Brendans Running Club which sounds great, but @ €5 a run its a bit experience on top of my gym membership.

I have been running on my own all year, and just completed Dublin Marathon. I would like to meet fellow runners to run with and get some training tips.
    Hi.m ..donadea train Tues,Thurs and Sat .....during the winter months on Tue we meet at top of millinium park for a run ,Thursday are at kilcock track..and Saturday's we run at donadea forest ...have a look on our website and you would be more than welcome to drop down to any of our sessions to see if they are for you,.and as as an aside check out the athletics/running forum here on boards....if u need any more info u can pm me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

Did I read that right five quid a run, this Brendan is a smart lad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Ya its €5 per run & they run 2 nights during the week & on a Saturday morning. If you pay for the two runs during the week then you can do the Sat run for "free"! To me it seems mad, but I have heard he is very good and encouraging & I guess for beginners its great to have the support

Advertisement