Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best video game Youtube channels to recommend?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

the_syco wrote: »
    Like watching AlphaOmegaSin - I find 90% of his videos that I watch are game related, with the odd one non-game related.

He swears the odd time, so maybe not to watch if there are kiddies nearby.

This guy gets on my nerves. :mad:

I watch MetalJesusRocks, Boogie2988 and Jim Sterling. I'll watch the odd Yahtzee (Zero punctuation) too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

I used to dip in and out of the Jimquisition videos and I did respect the way they were presented and Sterling's ability to admit mistakes but they just kind of got tiring after a while. Honestly seemed like it was the same rant from week to week with a handful of topics coming up over and over. Kind of seemed like it was ruined by being a weekly show so that he'd have to put out a 7 minute video even if he really had nothing new to add from previous videos. I think I gave up around the time Gamergate kicked off. I think he did 3 videos on it and they all just felt like they were talk without actually saying anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

One word: "NERDCUBED" you will never look back! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Swan Curry

Retsupurae are great, they started off 6 or 7 years ago making fun of bad Let's Plays, but recently they've been doing more commentaries over bad games.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

fifth wrote: »
    This guy gets on my nerves. :mad:

I watch MetalJesusRocks, Boogie2988 and Jim Sterling. I'll watch the odd Yahtzee (Zero punctuation) too.

Agreed, he is far to angry/shouty. Petedorr is another popular one that I dislike, you would fall asleep watching him.

Pat the NES punk is worth a mention as well, his flee market madness is enjoyable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

think he only does letsplays nowadays, but ScottishDuck is worth checking out.

Advertisement