Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched to Electric Ireland

Options
  • 30-10-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I switched to electric Ireland online on the 28th of October and have received no communication to confirm that I have switched. Should I have at least received an email confirming that I have signed up?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Squaredude,

Thanks for your post.

If your switch was processed successfully online then you should have received some confirmation by email - did you double-check your spam/junk folders? 

We can also check for you if you like - just send us your details by PM (including your full name, address, contact number and the MPRN or GPRN of the property). In general, a change of supplier can take up to 20 working days to complete, but once completed it is then be backdated to the time of the original application.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

PM sent

Advertisement