Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website name

Options
  • 30-10-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I'm trying to build a website selling soaps and oils,fragrances,bags and paintings of Buddhas bit wacky really.Any ideas of the name of website be great.d

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

Diar35 wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to build a website selling soaps and oils,fragrances,bags and paintings of Buddhas bit wacky really.Any ideas of the name of website be great.d

Saghhdfhofuihg.com... It is a Nepal slang word for Market of the people

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

SOAPSOILSFRAGRANCESBAGSANDPAINTINGOFBUDDHASFORYOU.COM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Here's a few suggestions for you:
    http://dropped.ie/search/fragrances

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Diar35

SOAPSOILSFRAGRANCESBAGSANDPAINTINGOFBUDDHASFORYOU.COM

Thanks for the responses
    I love this website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

wackybuddha.com That should cover it... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Sounds like Ancient Wisdom -
    Not to rain on your parade but have you established do people buy this stuff online? I'll pick up the odd thing at markets, fairs etc but I wouldn't think of going online and shopping for it (unless it was a free fleabay delivery job).
    There's just so much of it about, unless you have a really good USP.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

Domain name should be one word if possible, 2 if not, not easily misspelled and easily remembered.
    If you have a preferred name which is unavailable do not try to get as close to it as possible by replacing an 's' with a 'z' for example, just use a completely different name.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

You could build a good brand around soapbuddha.com or buddhasoap.com - both available

Thanks for the responses
    I love this website

It's great that you love the website and responses... Which one are you going to choose?

• Advertisement
Advertisement