Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coast sequin skirt featured in Good Housekeeping?

• 30-10-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

I always am amazed at responses on this thread so here it goes.....
    I hate shopping so by chance came across a skirt I liked (while at the hairdressers...which I hate going to also!!!)
    It was featured in the Lifestyle section of the November edition of Good Housekeeping. It is described as a sequin skirt from coast.com but I can't find it on the net. Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

What colour? Was there a price? Was it short, knee-length, long?...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I often find in magazines that the stuff in it has not been released to the shops yet. You could try emailing Coast and describe the skirt and tell them that you saw it in the November edition of Good Housekeeping. They should be able to tell you when it will be online or instore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Thanks everyone for the replies. Only got a chance to check now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

Are you sure it was from coast.com? there was one in the November issue but it was from H&M, was this it?

hm-bronze-skirt.jpg

In which case the link for it is here

http://www.hm.com/ie/product/45336?article=45336-B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Thanks Chunners for replying but that's not the skirt I was looking for. It's a bit too glitzy for me. I am almost certain it was from coast.com and in the picture the model was wearing a beautiful (but pricey) Reiss top with it. Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

What colour was it?

Advertisement