Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, play a gig in Ireland!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

As people have said, a gig here is long overdue, I'll faint the day I here them announce a gig here. What would be the best venue in people's opinion, 02 arena I'm guessing. Sounds like they're better suited indoors.

Maybe a Slane type gig with a lineup of bands including TV On The Radio! \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

The only way Radiohead would be doing a gig on the scale of Croke Park or Slane would be if they were doing The Bends, 2015 - 20 year anniversary tour, the album played in full ......... goes without saying this is not going to happen.
    Saw them a few times, 1997 was the first and best, looking back the setlist was a dream setlist. I wouldn't really be interested in seeing them live these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Saw them in the olympia around the start of their tour for hail to the thief. Took a last minute chance and drove in on my motorbike, Pissing rain, all the gear on and paid some tout bollox €150 for a ticket. Feck it, it was great. Couple years ago I bought tickets and flights to Geneva to see them and the gig was cancelled. I'd love to see them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

PIC_194042.jpg

I'm currently uploading video footage of the Radiohead RDS gig 1997. Its VHS but the sound is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

cursai wrote:
    I'm currently uploading video footage of the Radiohead RDS gig 1997. Its VHS but the sound is good.

The one with massive attack and teenage fanclub? Superb

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    The one with massive attack and teenage fanclub? Superb

That concert yeah but unfortunately it's only the radiohead part. The vhs is 20 years old at this stage so video isn't great but sound is good.

Advertisement