Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american pitbull

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Loads already said here to help you out OP, but I wanted to wish you luck with your search and just say be very careful where you get your dog. There are people passing bully crosses off as pitties, often they are bred in horrible circumstances. A pittie "type" is not a pitbull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,759 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

DBB wrote: »
    Whilst I'm pretty sure your description of the American Bulldog is very similar to the American Pit Bull, they're not the same breed, just for clarity's sake :o
    My experience of both is pretty limited, but the Bulldog seems to me to be a little milder mannered. But maybe that's just individual differences in the dogs I've met :)

oops!

Yeah, sorry... misread the OP. Thanks for picking me up on that DBB. Thought he was interested in the American Bulldog. Don't know much about the American Pit Bull.

But, be prepared for people to react like you're walking a rabid leopard! :D Although I suspect that's the reason some people get them. ;)

Advertisement