Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Standalone - M.. are we bandits?

Options
  • 31-10-2014 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Ok so I roam Chernarus with my brother, and he turns to me today and says.. "hang on, I think we're bandits?"

On the light side when we meet new spawns we feed them - we try to avoid other players in hot zones - we don't snipe - we stick off the main road and travel through the woods as to minimize contact with other players.

On the dark side if we are in a hot zone like electro we dont take any chances and shoot first if we see a player with a firearm - if we are on the coast and someone with a firearm doesn't respond to friendly hails (or shouts friendly friendly and runs) we shoot first.

Are we unknowingly b***ards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

See the DayZ Standalone 4 threads below...with 1500 posts, a better place for it ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement