Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas boiler service query/update

Options
  • 31-10-2014 10:18am
    Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭

I paid for a gas boiler service last Friday. I was to get a call to arrange a date for the service.

I've not received any update as to when the boiler will be serviced.

Any chance someone could find out when it might be done?

If you can read this, you're too close!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi SW,

Yes, we can liaise with the Home Services department no problem for info on when your appointment will be.

Just private message us your name, address, Electric Ireland account number (if you have one) and your telephone number.

Thanks and regards,
    Una

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hi SW,

Yes, we can liaise with the Home Services department no problem for info on when your appointment will be.

Just private message us your name, address, Electric Ireland account number (if you have one) and your telephone number.

Thanks and regards,
    Una
    PM sent :)

The service had to be cancelled after technician had a look at the boiler due to location of boiler.

He said that he would flag it as cancelled and a refund would be issued.

Just wondering when should I expect the refund to happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi SW,

Thanks for letting us know. We'll have a look at your account by PM and will confirm when the credit will be applied.

If you have any further queries we'll be happy to help.

Regards,
    David

Appreciated :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement