Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Software Devs Residing in Sligo?

Options
  • 31-10-2014 12:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd put it out there and see if there are any Software Developers residing in Sligo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Itzy wrote: »
    Just thought I'd put it out there and see if there are any Software Developers residing in Sligo?

Yes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Just thought I'd ask and see if people are interested in a group?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Just thought I'd ask and see if people are interested in a group?

I would be. There are a good few around Sligo, there's a few tech companies like overstock, polldaddy etc in town...

What did you have in mind?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

General Hacker/Maker space. Bit of Software Development, Linux, playing around with different languages i.e. Python, Perl, Haskall and other things like electronics with Raspberry Pi and Ardurino.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

http://www.tog.ie/

Something like this, virtually.

• Advertisement

Yeah something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

There's a Tech Meetup once a month, you might find interested souls there. Also Coderdojo Sligo are always looking for people to help play about. Unfortunately I've too many children to hack outside of my day job.

Is there a contact for the monthly meet up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Is there a contact for the monthly meet up?

http://www.meetup.com/SligoTech/

I think they have a Twitter handle too.

They do - it's @SligoTech

Advertisement