Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night meter not working

Options
  • 31-10-2014 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi EI reps,

I'm an EI customer since 2 years. About 3 days back I noticed that the night switch is not turning on; the day meter is on for 24 hours. I observed and confirmed it in these 3 days.  Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi mac.in,

Thanks for your post.

If you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we can arrange for an ESB Networks technician go out and fix this. Once the technician sends back his report, we can then make any necessary adjustments to your account. This process (as a whole) can take up to 12 weeks.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Hi mac.in,

Thanks for your post.

If you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we can arrange for an ESB Networks technician go out and fix this. Once the technician sends back his report, we can then make any necessary adjustments to your account. This process (as a whole) can take up to 12 weeks.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David
    Hi David.

Thanks for the reply.

PM sent with all the details sought to Electric Ireland: David and Electric Ireland Reps. 

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Hi David,

Got your PM. Thank you very much. 

I shall update you with the events. If you feel there is anything that I have to be informed about, please do through PM/open-post as necessary.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

You're welcome mac.in. I have passed the mobile number you provided on to the technician, who will contact you to arrange an appointment within 10 working days.

If you require any further assistance in the meantime do let us know.

Thanks, 
    David

Advertisement