Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Planet X 1080 Carbon Tubulars + gatorskins, cassette & bag

Options
  • 31-10-2014 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I'm selling my race wheels to fund a winter/cyclocross build. I'm also a bit lightweight for the 80 front :-/. Details are as follows:

Planet X carbon tubulars
    80mm front / 100mm rear (~200km)
    Continental Gatorskin tubular tyres (~40Km)
    Shimano Ultegra 11/25 10speed cassette (~40km)
    Planet X double wheel bag

These wheels were only used for a handful of races and two 16km TTs. The tyres and cassette have one sprint race and two short tune up spins on them. They are recently serviced so are true and running smoothly.

Looking for €700

No silly offers please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭MAntoD

Bump

Still have these without the cassette if anyone is interested. Will do them for €600 with the tubulars and wheel bags.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

do you still have these? are they 11 speed shimano compatible? whereabouts are you based (You can pm me that if you don't want to put it up here)?

thekooman wrote: »
    do you still have these? are they 11 speed shimano compatible? whereabouts are you based (You can pm me that if you don't want to put it up here)?

Not entirely sure they're 11spd compatable but i'll have a go at sticking an 11spd cassette on tomorrow and I'll see what happens. Based in Dublin.

thekooman wrote: »

10spd only I'm afraid! Sorry about that!

Planet x have these which you could swap out. Would be willing to negotiate on asking.

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/HSFH/planet-x-on-one-spare-freehub-body

• Advertisement
Advertisement