Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN Topup offer?

Options
  • 31-10-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine in the UK said there's an offer on account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com for the month of October for a bonus £10 when you top up your PSN account with £50. It arrives in the post a couple of weeks later, apparently.

I was wondering if anyone knew of the same/ similar offer in Ireland? I see no mention of it on the SEN site, but my (reliable) friend says the offer stands over there until the end of October -which is today.

I'm half-thinking of buying GTA5 online in November, but at €69.99 that price is ridiculous. This would at least take some of the sting out of it, if available.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

A friend of mine in the UK said there's an offer on account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com for the month of October for a bonus £10 when you top up your PSN account with £50. It arrives in the post a couple of weeks later, apparently.

I was wondering if anyone knew of the same/ similar offer in Ireland? I see no mention of it on the SEN site, but my (reliable) friend says the offer stands over there until the end of October -which is today.

I'm half-thinking of buying GTA5 online in November, but at €69.99 that price is ridiculous. This would at least take some of the sting out of it, if available.

Anyone?

The US store has either spend 60 dollars and get 15 dollars credit or it's spend 100 and get 15 back. Not really a problem either way as Assassins Creed, far cry and wolf among us is out next month

Advertisement