Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps3 store not loading and freezing

Options
  • 31-10-2014 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

whenever i go to the store on the ps3 the it loads the background put none of the games show up and then it freezes so i have to shut it down improperly so it has to scan for hard drive errors when i turn it on. What do i do i have tried uninstalling the store and installing again but didn't work. I hope i don't have to do a factory reset and have to download all my stuff again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

This is affecting loads of users, it's not just you. The psn servers are in a pretty bad way as of the last week or so

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

RedXIV wrote: »
    This is affecting loads of users, it's not just you. The psn servers are in a pretty bad way as of the last week or so

oh ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭Damien360

sky23 wrote: »
    whenever i go to the store on the ps3 the it loads the background put none of the games show up and then it freezes so i have to shut it down improperly so it has to scan for hard drive errors when i turn it on. What do i do i have tried uninstalling the store and installing again but didn't work. I hope i don't have to do a factory reset and have to download all my stuff again

I got the exact same last night.

Advertisement