Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre

Options
  • 31-10-2014 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Why would you send me a letter, saying the efibre is NOW available in my place, when it isn't? Getting my hopes up... tut tut... not nice

On the availability check on your website, my number shows that is't not available, but yet when I type in the address without the number "Great news! Sign up now!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mattcrow wrote: »
    Why would you send me a letter, saying the efibre is NOW available in my place, when it isn't? Getting my hopes up... tut tut... not nice

On the availability check on your website, my number shows that is't not available, but yet when I type in the address without the number "Great news! Sign up now!"
    Hi mattcrow

Feel free to PM me your landline number or address and I'll double check this for you. Apologies for the disappointment created by the letter

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mattcrow

Sent the PM

As I said, when I do the check on your website, typing in the landline number, it says that efibre is not available and there's no estimated date...
    But when I type in the address it says that indeed it is available, also on the coverage map, the whole village area is covered...

Thanks

mattcrow

Sent the PM

As I said, when I do the check on your website, typing in the landline number, it says that efibre is not available and there's no estimated date...
    But when I type in the address it says that indeed it is available, also on the coverage map, the whole village area is covered...

Thanks

mattcrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Sent the PM

Thanks

mattcrow

Hi mattcrow

I have looked into this for you & spoken to efibre operations on this. Your home is due to be enabled 03/12/14 howevere please be aware plans are subject to change.

Thanks
    Ash

Thank you very much, I'll try in a month time so (hopefully no plans changes;))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Thank you very much, I'll try in a month time so (hopefully no plans changes;))

Hi mattcrow

No worries.

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement