Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant recommendations for work group of 10-12 in Dublin 2

Options
  • 31-10-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find something suitable for next Friday for my team at work - with a budget of around 20-25 per head but preferably not a set menu. We can also do an early bird and we're looking for somewhere in the D2 area, preferably around Wexford St / Camden St.

Ideally a buzzy place with a good atmosphere and of course quality food.

Any tips much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Mods if there's a more appropriate forum please feel free to move, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,380 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Green 19, Opium or maybe early bird in Darwins.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭MLC_biker

Caffè Italiano Temple Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Fioretinas on Dame street opposite dublin castle. New restaurant. Know the owner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Brasserie Sixty6 has a lovely early bird, The Westin Hotels early bird is one of the best value ones around the city, Whitefriar Grill I believe is very good (though I've not eaten there myself), Odessa does a great early bird, the Exchequer is always a crowd pleaser and they have some sort of set menu/early bird offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement