Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will PS4 GTAV Bundle have bonus Content

Options
  • 31-10-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says will the bundle have content.

All those selling it don't make mention to it having it so I assume it doesn't. I want a ps4, I want Gtav and I'd like the bonus content.

I don't particilarly want to buy the console on its own and then the game because it would be more expensive.

So anyone know if the bundle has the bonus content as the web searches on my phone don't turn up answers.

BTW the bundle is for release the same day so one would assume it should have the bonus content.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Beer Baron wrote: »
    As the title says will the bundle have content.

All those selling it don't make mention to it having it so I assume it doesn't. I want a ps4, I want Gtav and I'd like the bonus content.

I don't particilarly want to buy the console on its own and then the game because it would be more expensive.

So anyone know if the bundle has the bonus content as the web searches on my phone don't turn up answers.

BTW the bundle is for release the same day so one would assume it should have the bonus content.

The only content i heard of was the bonuses for returning players. Also the million dollars for pre orders. Is there more? Any special editions?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

phill106 wrote: »
    The only content i heard of was the bonuses for returning players. Also the million dollars for pre orders. Is there more? Any special editions?

Seems the bonus content is even confusing the major websites who blog about this stuff. Some say it's $1million for pre orders with some saying it's $300,000 and they haven't a clue about returning customers.

I'm both a returning customer and a pre order now. I've decided to put the game alone on Pre order with Amazon and have a PS4 with game.co.uk now because they're bundle for £399 was trending on HUKD so a good deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Xtravision is doing the console + GTA V for €400. Best deal I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

cloud493 wrote: »
    Xtravision is doing the console + GTA V for €400. Best deal I've seen.

That's the one I had pre ordered but no bonus content. They confirmed it by e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Well from http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52337/details-on-exclusive-content-for-returning-gtav-players-on
    In addition, anyone who pre-orders the game will receive a bonus of GTA$1M ($500k for Story Mode and $500k for use in Grand Theft Auto Online)
    Dont think a bundle would count as a preorder though

• Advertisement
Advertisement