Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre availability

Options
  • 31-10-2014 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Any chance you can look up the following exchange on Percy Place in Dublin 4 and let me know when it is planned to be upgraded to EFibre.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]BBH1_079[/font]
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

fergm wrote: »
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Any chance you can look up the following exchange on Percy Place in Dublin 4 and let me know when it is planned to be upgraded to EFibre.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]BBH1_079[/font]
    Thanks
    Hi fergm

It's certainly planned for there however a launch date has not yet been agreed I'm sorry to say - indication show that it could be January before it goes live.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

Hi fergm

It's certainly planned for there however a launch date has not yet been agreed I'm sorry to say - indication show that it could be January before it goes live.

Thanks
    Al

Cheers Alan

Advertisement