Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention;Customer (Couldn't Care Less) Department.

Options
  • 31-10-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I am still receiving bills from you despite not having received any service and having cancelled the "account" that you set up without my agreement.
    I have made a number of calls and sent numerous emails but am still being stone walled by this farce of an organisation called Eircom.
    Can you cancel this account now please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

I am still receiving bills from you despite not having received any service and having cancelled the "account" that you set up without my agreement.
    I have made a number of calls and sent numerous emails but am still being stone walled by this farce of an organisation called Eircom.

Hi porridge365

I am sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your account no & I will follow this up for you.

Thanks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭porridge365

Hi porridge365

I am sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your account no & I will follow this up for you.

Thanks
    Ash
    Ash,
    its almost 3 weeks since I sent you information.Whats happening? I have now received another letter.
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi porridge365

Thanks
    Ash
    Ash,
    its almost 3 weeks since I sent you information.Whats happening? I have now received another letter.
    Regards
    Hi porridge365

I have followed up on this today and I can confirm that the account will be ceased within 24 hours and the total outstanding balance will be removed in full - you will no longer receive bills or further communication from eircom in relation to this account.

Apologies for the delays and inconveniences caused.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement