Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A week in Lanzarote on one's own?

• 31-10-2014 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭

I'm contemplating a week in Lanzarote by myself sometime in the Spring of 2015.
    Is it a good destination for the solo traveler or is it almost exclusively a 'couples' resort?

Any opinions welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I spent a week there on my own, thought it was grand. I was scuba diving most days, easy enough to mingle with people in the evenings and plenty to do during the day. Not as mad as some of the other destinations in the area but enough nightlife to keep you going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭veetwin

It would be grand on your own. If you had a hobby like cycling or watersports you could pursue while out there it would fill up the days. Puerto del Carmen is full of nice bars and restaurants where you would have no problem on your own or striking up conversation with the thousands of other Irish in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

would be great on your own.... check out the Los Jameos Playa Hotel... it is super and they do an all inclusive which is super.... plenty of people there on there own...

Advertisement