Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebola false alarm in Balbriggan

Options
  • 31-10-2014 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Have to say people where on the ball.
    Garda arrives road closed.fire brigade ,ambulance and then well haz guys.
    The ones in suits.

Was over as quick as it started.
    Scarey thoughts so close to home but if it did ever happen then it's good to know the state are quick off the mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Is this just a rumour or speculation? I've seen nothing in the mainstream media about any Ebola scare in Balbriggan. ABC suits can be worn at sites for many different reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Is this just a rumour or speculation? I've seen nothing in the mainstream media about any Ebola scare in Balbriggan. ABC suits can be worn at sites for many different reasons.

The charity shop next door recieved the info from the Garda. To my know she . It was just a scare as stated.thank God
    The people in the area at the time witnesses it.

cathy01 wrote: »
    The charity shop next door recieved the info from the Garda. To my know she . It was just a scare as stated.thank God
    The people in the area at the time witnesses it.

Here is something from Balbriggan.info

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭I carried a watermelon

cathy01 wrote: »
    Here is something from Balbriggan.info

That image is just a standard infection risk document that has recently been put up in doctors surgerys & health clinics..I have seen it in a doctors surgery in Skerries.

That image is just a standard infection risk document that has recently been put up in doctors surgerys & health clinics..I have seen it in a doctors surgery in Skerries.
    Thanks
    But as I said eye with ness where in shop next door.

• Advertisement
Advertisement