Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT/Computing conversion courses, your experiences?

• 01-11-2014 1:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

I didn't really know where to post this, but hopefully people here might be in a similar situation to me or have been.

I'm currently in a conversion course (H Dip) in IT/Computing and I have to admit the whole thing feels like building an plane while it's flying for me. Now I would be computer literate but did very little programming before so on my part this was a leap of faith in some ways.

Others on the course find it hard to, but the feedback we are getting from graduates, some of which went on to masters or took employments with one of the big name companies stressed that they felt the exact same way. But they worked at it and got through.

Anyone else here, maybe a graduate of these courses might offer some input.

Advertisement